• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

Google Maps element plugin returns No Location Selected

Hi All Requirement: I need to show a driving route on Google maps between 2 towns using pre-populated details view of a form when the form loads. I have done: 1. Inserted my API key into the Fabrik global config field. Configured my plugin as follows: 2. under details map type => satellite...
  2. R

How to get list row id to build url in js?

Hi Guys Following guidance in the forum, I have come up with the following code attached to a custom js button in a list: var url = 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=14'; url = url + '&rowid=' + $('fab_requestor_job_details___id'); window.location = url; The returned url does...
  3. R

Validating a photo upload

Hi Please can someone cast an eye over my code below and tell me why its not working. What I'm trying to achieve: If user has uploaded a photo - do nothing. If user has not uploaded a photo - insert a generic photo based on which radio button has been selected. Using php plugin on form with...
  4. R

Run js in php on calc plugin

Hi Please can someone explain how to run a xx/xx.js file from within php in the calc plugin. It seems the key I am missing is in this wiki entry http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Form_and_element_javascript but that link is broken. Although I understand the basics of this from php procedural...
  5. R

Way to use variable from form published in article?

Hi I have published a form in an article. I need to use the input from 2 dropdown fields in that form to populate 2 variables in a plugin short code on the same form, prfereably using ajax so that the plugin is updated as the user makes a selection from the dropdowns. Can this be done? Thanks
  6. R

Linking to custom user form from list - how?

Hi Everyone I'm still trying to get my head around the way Fabrik does things so this may be an easy answer for someone who understands the structure better than me. Objective: trying to link to a unique record from a list. What I've done: I have successfully created a custom link from a form...
  7. R

Form displaying incorrectly in module position

Hi Running Fabrik3.5 on Joomla 3.6.2 using Tiny MCE as the editor with the Protostart template. When I create a new form in a module position some of the php is displayed along with the form, the field title is seen as a bullet point and the input field is out of alignment in the frontend...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back