• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. 9

Parseerror - while using Autofill plugin while databasejoin

I try to use autofill of the field according field which has databasejoin. Lookup Field - Field which I need to autofill (type field) Field to Observe - Field which is using for search (databasejoin) How it is possible to fix? Form id 24
  2. 9

Validation for not mandatory field.

Hugh, I found that the problem is while using field with validation. Referring on this issue http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/something-confusing-about-php-validation.33237/#post-237117 This field became required field. It is not always necessary to have field with validation and...
  3. 9

Totals not calculated by Sum not working in the list

Suppose that I did not understand the feature Sum in the element. If I need to get totals for each of the column I need to create separate member for it and make separation of the fields? Is it correct?
  4. 9

Email List Plugin - SMTP connect() failed.

While attempt to send a message to the email via email list plugin I have got a such message. Actually, I did not get any message. Notice SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting Message 1 emails sent
  5. 9

Issue while copying lists

I experienced problem while copying lists. All copied list have the same table as a list source. May be it is a feature, but I need to have very similar list with huge number of fields, which I don't want to create from the scratch. Could you recommend what to do in order to copy list.
  6. 9

How to Send different letters to different users with list email plugin

@cheesegrits , I would like to send letters with invitation on the site. In the employee form I have field which is responsible for position. Taking into account that each invited user should be registered under the company I need to have for example three types of invitations(user...
  7. 9

Replication of records while using reference in databasejoin element on the same table.

Accidentally, the number of records was increased in 10 times in the list. One thing which I did it was adding element with databasejoin type with reference on the same table. Trying to fix I changed this element back to the field type and had tried to upload data through the listcsv plugin...
  8. 9

Access Usergroup Invalid - Joomla!

@cheesegrits / @mediaateam I tried to use this code onAfterProcess in juser plugin. I am not sure that is correct. The main goal is that add user to the group which he create while registration. It is my N-afford to get answer on this question even on professional forum. I am became...
  9. 9

SAAS application with fabrik

Hi! @cheesegrits / @mediaateam I am interested in two things. Is it any way to create multi-tenant application on joomla with fabrik forms. First case - tenants on subdomains. Second case - tenants by joomla groups or any other conception The main problem is concerning with user...
  10. 9

Print_r not working

@cheesegrits Could you tell me why code below not working on my site? echo "<pre>"; $search_form = $this->groups['Search form']; $search_form_elements = $search_form->elements; print_r($this->$search_form_elements); echo "</pre>";
  11. 9

Form customization

I need some urgent help in customization form. I have uploaded mockup in media. In addition, how I have to customize fields of the form that it was working on the theme on desktop and mobile view. I need to know how I can change position and size of the button while screen size change.
  12. 9

Url filtering on buttons not working

I need to search any value without clicking button all with resetfilters=1. But now I need to click on this button always when I want to select other values. If you put resetfilters=1 to each button your url filtering not working, always get all values. It is inconvenience for the user. How it...
  13. 9

Clear filters button not working in the Div template.

I have added block in the default.php of Div template and button "Clear filters" not work. if ($this->showFilters && $this->bootShowFilters) : echo $this->layoutFilters(); endif;
  14. 9

How to create a wishlist from the records of the list?

I would like to create a wishlist feature using search result page. On each record should some icon. If user click on this icon record will be sended to the wishlist. Also, is it possible to create a button as a search form and place it near the search results. There is mockup in the media...
  15. 9

How to hide headings in the list and implement customized css

I would like to create a customized search result page and remove all default styles espessially buttons and headings.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back