• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. M

Action on Emptying list

Hi all, I set a custom action (php code) to be triggered when deleting a row of a list (onAfterDeleteRows event) and it runs well. I need to run the same action when emptying the whole list but there is no "onEmptyList" event and "onAfterDeleteRows" in not triggered emptying the list. What can i...
  2. M

SOLVED - Suppress JSON Record added/updated

Perfect! Thanks a lot Max
  3. M

SOLVED - Suppress JSON Record added/updated

Hi, how can I suppress json message "Record added/updated" when submit a form with "Ajaxify links" Thanks
  4. M

SOLVED - User element does not work after upgrade to Fabrik 3.9.2

Sure! how i didn't think about it??? Thansks a lot It's a clone of another website with another database connection I'm ashamed ;-) Thanks again
  5. M

SOLVED - User element does not work after upgrade to Fabrik 3.9.2

As in object I'd just upgrade joomla 3.9.14 and fabrik 3.9 to its latest versions (Joomla 3.9.25 and fabrik 3.9.2). After upgrade the "user plugin" show me only the "user id" and not the "name" or other user related fields in every fabrik lists. What can I do to solve ? Thanks
  6. M

Search all - One question and one bug

Hi, as in object I have one questions about search all... The question I have a list of students and I want to use the "Search all" filter to search the "firstname_lastname" element and the "city" element. Let's say that there is a student called "John Fields"... if in "search all" I search for...
  7. M

Hide "no records" in content plugin

Hi, I have a list containing "courses" and "lessons" it's id is "13" There is an element called "parent" if the value is 0 then it's a course, if not it's a lesson. In form "Footer text" I put {fabrik view=list id=13 fbk_video___parent=[rowid] itemId=213 resetfilters=1 showfilters=0} now...
  8. M

List of searched terms

I have a search form with many element, after submit it will open a page with the results. I need to show in a box which terms have been searched. Thanks
  9. M

List of searched terms

Hi, I need to show the list of searched terms at the top of a fabrik list. What is the best way? Thank you Max
  10. M

Submit data to another location

Hi everyone, as in title, I need to send the data of a form to another application (specifically to GLPI) to create a support ticket. I cannot understand if I can do it using a plugin (which one?) or another method, or if I cannot. Thanks, Max
  11. M

SOLVED - Resetting pagination clicking on a tagified word

Another workaround but it should be considered a self made solution: Copy the file plugins/fabrik_element/textarea/layouts/fabrik-element-textarea-tags.php in templates/yourtemplate/html/layouts/com_fabrik/element/ Inside "foreach" loop add parse_str($tag->url,$q); and change href value to...
  12. M

A workaround should be set an url like the following in the element->Details-> Tagify->"Custom tagify URL" index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&fbk_corsi___docente[value]={tag}&fbk_corsi___docente[condition]=CONTAINS&resetfilters=1&Itemid=172&lang=en&limitstart3=0 But it would be...
  13. M

Hi, I read this post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/howto-reset-pagination.13455/ and the others related, cause I have a very similar problem, but I cannot understand how can I add "&limitstartXX=0" to the url associated with the tagified word without hacking the code of fabrik...
  14. M

Count results from another database

Great! Thanks a lot, it works! Max
  15. M

Count results from another database

Hi, as in title, I need to query another database and count the results. Which is the better way? I thought to use calc element but how can I connect db object to external database? Thanks, Max
  16. M

Joined data table with link to details

I try to explain in another way... I have a group of elements that is shown in a "Detail view only" page of a related parent record. That group is shown like an html table with record from another table. The problem is that there are no links from those records to theirs detailed page even if I...
  17. M

Joined data table with link to details

Hi, I have a menu item that link to a fabrik list of categories. Then I click on the magnifier to view category's details. In details's page there is a list of articles of that category, that list came out because there is a LEFT JOIN from table_categories.id to table_articles.cat_id in Lists...
  18. M

SOLVED - Show categories even if without articles

Solved in list -> data -> Joins I set "Join type" = "INNER JOIN" Now I choose "LEFT JOIN" and all is working as aspected
  19. M

SOLVED - Show categories even if without articles

Hi I have this situation: Cat A contains 2 articles Cat B contains 0 articles when i list "categories" from menu item, only "Cat A" is shown because it contains articles. I want to list even "Cat B" but I don't find what I have to set Thanks
  20. M

Display hidden field

Hi, I want "last revision date" (date plugin) and "last revision author" (user plugin) to be hidden when adding a record, but they have to be visible in detail view. How can I do? Thanks, Max
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back