• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. procajlok

Javascript onchange readonly all fields in group not working

Hi! I have simple Javascript onchange action on calc element: When i choose particullary fields it's working, but on group - not. When i choose hide or show action - that work. Is there any chance to take action to all fields in group? I have up to 15 fields to readonly (if calc =1) or not...
  2. procajlok

Change default action button on list view

Thx for reply, but i want use PNG images like buttons... Like this, where i have calculate column. Of course i don't want headings above action buttons ;)
  3. procajlok

Change default action button on list view

Hello! Quick question - how i can change default action buttons in list view? I want to change it to my own .png images. P.S. From 2017 I really love doing projects on Fabrik, and i hope it will continue! :)
  4. procajlok

Upload file and create XML

It seems to empty calc field when php onAfterProcess run. When i change it to getTopContent, and open saved before record, i have that calc value....
  5. procajlok

Great! Yesterday I try that, and it seems to work, but I have another question. Maybe You know - how I can use on this XML (PHP plugin form, onAfterProcess) data from calc? I tried propably all the ways and nothing. On calc element I have: $getID3 = FabrikWorker::getID3Instance(); $path =...
  6. procajlok

Hello!! After a long time, I came back with new case :D I know how I can upload file and catch some info from this (through getID3), but - how i can after submit, generate XML file with data from form? There I want data from getID3 and some other, type by user in form. Best regards! :cool:
  7. procajlok

Validation on ajax fileupload

Hello! How i can put validation for AJAX fileupload element, where upload 1 file must obligatory?
  8. procajlok

Change file name on AJAX uploader

Hello! How i can change name of file uploaded by AJAX method, with data from form field?
  9. procajlok

Calc field mass update

Ok, but as I understand set this field run only when i go to every record, edit and save. My question is how I can set this field (OK - run this PHP code) for all records on one take? :) I have more than 200 records... EDIT: I want this only for list view, for reports. Maybe you have a...
  10. procajlok

Calc field mass update

Its true when i want calc 'on fly' - Add record in repeat group = recalculate calc field = show how many male in group. What when i don't want to change records in repeat groups and i want only add calc field and mass calculate it by example SQL syntax in this calc field: $db =...
  11. procajlok

Calc field mass update

Hello! In my case i have 200 records with form where i have one repeat group. In this repeat group i have fields, databasejoin elements etc. Now. I Want add to this form (to parent form, not to repeat group) calc fields where i want calculate (maybe by SQL clause COUNT) in example how much...
  12. procajlok

Performance issue with repeat group

My host provider describe the PHP configuration instructions without any sense... I thought I set it. However, no. :P Now i set it and check. This finally solved the problem :) Thank You very, very much for help!! :)
  13. procajlok

Unfortunately, it's still the same :( Could you check the test record I created? There is 18 repeats and browser hang up, and mootols have mistake (attached screen). Please login on frontend by login and pass
  14. procajlok

Ok, i change it. We'll see if the situation gets better. I understand that PHP codes in the context of Fabrik optimalization are correct? :)
  15. procajlok

Hello! I have a problem with the repeat group performance, and i dont know what field generate the problem. In every repeat i have 27 field. Among them there are 17 fields with php validation enabled - 14 with 'notempty' 3 with 'notempty' and my php code (above this post). The problem is...
  16. procajlok

Repeat group list view in Gantry 5

First of all, in this case, if there are too many elements, the system would automatically add a horizontal scrollbar or add a second line with the fields. I think this is the biggest problem. Other changes like reducing labels or fields, I think I will do it myself ;)
  17. procajlok

Repeat group list view in Gantry 5

Hello! Can anyone help me bring the repeat group list view to the correct display on Gantry template (framework)? It's display terrible :eek: I would be very grateful for your help!:D
  18. procajlok

How remove time from date field?

Hello! Any chance to fix it? I'm still waiting ;)
  19. procajlok

Validation repeat group

After update Joomla to 3.8.8 and full Github update, when I have in form captcha i have error in validation....
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back