• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

Use modal in calc element

Hi, i struggle for over an hour now with what i thing should be simple... please anybody can help me or push me in the right direction ? I have a query that return images link from phocagallery database as an array, everything works fine, the images are displayed correctly in small size, but i...
  2. R

SImple message

Hi, first of al, i know i am not in the right section for this but i thought my message would have more exposure here then in the ChitChat section... As a Fabrik user for some times now, i would like to take this opportunity of Christmas to tell you how much we appreciate all the effort put in...
  3. R

Sharing information about Date in french

Hi, i would just like to share this info with other french users like me. Last night i just made the update on my server to MariaDB 10.3.8 and one major improvements for us is that finally we have a simple solution to translate date in french... no more need to write script to replace english...
  4. R

Help for json_decode

Hi, i have a checkbox element returning over 50 checkboxes for the user to check (it's a list for employees who received a training). So everything is fine, the element retrieve the employees list from database and display all names with checkbox in front of them. The person who gives the...
  5. R

[SOLVED] Weird problem...

I have a weird problem with date element in repeat group... Everything was working fine with my form that serves as employee's profile. I did run a lot of test on it since a couple of weeks, and everythign was ok. We have a tab called Absences, it is a repeat group where we add a new entry...
  6. R

Fullcalendar question

Right now we can only choose 1 element that will be display in the calendar, but i would like to have 2 elements concatenate. Possible to override this with placeholders somewhere ? I can do what i want in the popup, but can't find how to display what i want in the calendar itself. Thanks. rodeokid
  7. R

[SOLVED] Upsert problem

I use the upsert plugin on one form to send only important infos from this form to another table for our needs. Everything works fine for all elements except date_time , when the upsert plugin sends the data, the second table have 0000-00-00 00:00:00 for date_time. Both are in UTC. Same database...
  8. R

How to retrieve upload link

Hi, i have a upload element where our staff upload pdf every week, but i need to retrieve the link to this file cause i want to open them in a aridoc link... if i use the upload element name i get the way it is written in database, so [{file":"\/path/file.pdf","params":""}]... but i just want...
  9. R

Search plugin options...

Hi, because we are building an ERP system for our plant, i would like to know how i can give access to result from search plugin to employees, but with the possibility to choose which list will be included in search results. Right now i can only change the Access level in plugin options, but if...
  10. R

Help for cascading dropdown

Hi Fabrik guru, i am pretty sure this is easy as hell but maybe i am too tired, i just can't figured how to do this easy thing: i have 1 table with 2 column that i would like to have as choice in my cascading dropdown element. So element to check is called codeproduit, i use id for...
  11. R

How can i do this ?

Hi, i am using fabrik to build a complete ERP system for our plant, where each employees will have to fill form during their shift. I am building forms right now and everything is going smooth so far. Planning to start live test somewhere during the spring season, But now i am in front of a...
  12. R

Support in French

Hi, i need support in French for a couples of SQL query, and also on some calc elements. I have a form running fine, but i need to add some things to it. Willing to pay, and/or take subscriptions plan, but i would like to have support in French, so maybe if one of this community member could...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back