• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. J

Custom Link to form

Hi, hope someone can help me again. I have a List with some companys and added to this list a custom link which redirects to another form and prefill with the help of url parameters the company name and the name of the user. For the first time this works great, but now I want that if the user...
  2. J

different list with content plugin, show count for each list

Hello again, I have embed some list with filters in an article using content plugin. That works fine, but if I want to show the total of records using show total or in element list settings - calculations using count it shows for each list the value of the first list embed and not each list...
  3. J

Databasejoin autocomplete only works after editing it again

Maybe is there a way to save the value from autocomplete databasejoin field by clicking the save button using javascript? Hope someone can help.
  4. J

using a link to prefill an autocomplete databasejoin field will not insert it's value into the DB

Hi I have the same issue that autocomplete field filled by url is not saved to Database. Did you found a solution? Kind Regards, joki94
  5. J

Calc element use value from another list

Hi Sophist, I dont want that you write my code and I am very happy for all your help but I already tried to solve it on my own with reading a lot of posts. Finally I solved it by deleting the plugin and update database directly in calc field. Thank you again for your help. Kind Regards, joki94
  6. J

Hi Sophist, I need your help again. I added the php list event like you said but I got an error message: Update of estate fealties failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT...
  7. J

Databasejoin autocomplete only works after editing it again

Hello, I have a databasejoin element with an autocomplete. This works well but now I want to set an default value to this element by using an custom element. So far, so good. But the data in databasejoin element will not be stored in database, only if I edit the value manually, for example...
  8. J

Ajax field or editable calc field

Thank you so much. Work like a charm. Thank you.
  9. J

That was exactly what I tried. But nothing will be written into points.
  10. J

Hi Sophist, I tried option2 as well, but nothing is written in points. Points is a field with the following code for default, eval = yes: $myCalc = (int)'{user_points___anzahl_naechte}' * 100; return $myCalc; anzahl_naechte is a field with an javascript event on change...
  11. J

Hello Sophist, thank you for your answer but unfortunately I need a field which is editable. Because of that the calc field is not working. Hope you have another idea. Kind Regards, joki94
  12. J

Hello again, In my form I have a field user_points___anzahl_naechte where the user should write a number. In the field below user_points_points I want to calcuate the points by using the number in user_points___anzahl_naechte * 100 If I set the user_points___points as a calc field it works...
  13. J

it works, thank you so much. I only had to use the id in user_data So the where clause is ->where($db->quoteName('user_points.user').' = '.$db->quote('{user_data___id}')); because I used the id as the value for the databasejoin. Thank you so much Kind regards, joki94
  14. J

I will try to solve it on my own a liitle bit. Maybe I can learn how it works. Thanks for you help. Kind Regards, joki94
  15. J

Thanks again, I found it out that I changed to much. You was to quick, so I couldnt say you that I found the issue. Thanks anyway. But unfortunately it displays nothing now. No value What I did wrong? Kind Regards, joki94
  16. J

Sorry I am not familar with MySql My first table called user_data and my second called user_points. I changed points to user_points but than I got the error, Unknown column 'user_points' in 'field list' Sorry again, I added the missing information below. Kind Regards, joki94
  17. J

Thank you Sophist, I tried your code, but I got the error that Table 'web40_db9.points' doesn't exist The names are correct, can you take again a look and maybe sayme what I am doing wrong? Kind Regards, joki94
  18. J

Hello again, I have one table called user_data where I want to collect some user data, I have in this table the elements: name = field userpoints = calc email = field Then I have another table called user_points where I want to have the possibility to add user points. So I added these...
  19. J

List Navigations Buttons are not displayed in content plugin and one special list

Hello again, I have different lists and I would like to use the possibility to show two lists under each other. So I decided to use the content plugin. Seems to work fine, but for one special list, the navigation buttons at the top like add, group by, empty ... are missing. This list is also...
  20. J

Autofill only works for super user

Hi again, finally I could solve my issue on my own. In one list I had a prefilter, so the autofill doesnt work. I deleted the prefilter and set in in the menu options like the forum said and now everything works perfekt. Thank you for your help. Kind Regards, joki94
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back