Search results

1. wqwi853

@mediaateam - professional support

I feel the same. Not sure what's happening with Fabrik anymore.
  2. wqwi853

Having an issue displaying images in DOMPDF

So I took my images out of the table and they now appear their normal size. Same issue with images overlapping though. Here is the css that's handling the images when they render into a PDF. img.fabrikLightBoxImage { display: block; max-width: none !important; width: 75%...
  3. wqwi853

Looks like there may be a bug with DOMPDF and having images in a table as well. Just found a bug report on their github.
  4. wqwi853

I tried putting some CSS with the important tag to override the styling. Looks great in debug mode but images are tiny when rendering the PDF. I also tried element_raw but when putting the output through a foreach loop, I just get a sequence of numbers and not the images themselves.
  5. wqwi853

So I tried to put the images into a table and style them that way. Now they appear micro in size. Looks like I'm having issues altogether getting dompdf to play nice with images when rendering a PDF.
  6. wqwi853

That does work. My only issue is that I usually have multiple images that are shown in a slideshow on the form. I have to change it to full size images on the file upload element in order to get them to show in the pdf. I'm also having an issue having the images show up properly in the PDF as...
  7. wqwi853

In my list/form I have an image upload/photo field. Sometimes there may be one image, other times there can be multiple images. We're trying to create a new custom PDF template that will be able to show the photos displayed on the details page. When exporting the PDF with the code below, it...
  8. wqwi853

Override KML/KMZ default zoom level in Google Maps Viz

Okay, that makes sense. Would the custom JS need to be added to actual files on the web server or can I accomplish that with another element/plugin?
  9. wqwi853

There are two maps. One has lots of shapes the other has lots of markers. I had to break down the files into smaller KMZ's because it appeared that google didn't want to display the original, larger KMZ. If I break it out into smaller KMZ's it seems like I can get the map to work. Although...
  10. wqwi853

I sent you a PM of the URL.
  11. wqwi853

There's nothing in the KML file that dictates the zoom level. When I turn off preserve viewport in the maps viz itself, the map just centers itself on the other side of the world.
  12. wqwi853

I'm going to give that a shot.
  13. wqwi853

Is there a marker limit or polygon limit on google maps viz?

Using the overlay feature. Last tab on the viz, utilizing a link to a KMZ file. I wish I was able to override the KMZ's zoom/viewport settings. The map shows up as too zoomed out.
  14. wqwi853

Is there a marker limit or polygon limit on google maps viz?

I have a few KMZ files with lots of markers and shapes on them. Whenever I try to load the KMZ with all the data, the google maps viz won't display all the markers and shapes. If I break it down into smaller datasets and export the KMZ then the google maps viz will display the markers and...
  15. wqwi853

I would like to have my google maps viz's zoom settings override the default zoom that's associated with my KML/KMZ overlays. Every time I do a search or refresh, the KML/KMZ zoom takes precedence over my visualizations zoom settings. When I turn on "Preserve Viewport" in my overlay settings...
  16. wqwi853

Getting "0 Box property calculation requires containing block width" with DOMPDF output

Not sure what's going on. PDF output seemed to have worked fine prior to 3.9 update.
  17. wqwi853

Joomla! 3.9

Found one of my sites that has Fabrik installed with no lists and this is what comes up in the admin back end. "Error Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements...
  18. wqwi853

Joomla! 3.9

Wondering if it's safe to upgrade as well... All my non fabrik sites are at 3.9 with no issues.
  19. wqwi853

Adding a search box within the google maps visualization

Of course I look stupid now... I just tried it after I got home from work and it's working... The only thing I changed was setting debugging to yes.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back