Search results

1. F

Ajax validation in looping

Hello. I wanted to ask if anyone during the fabrik upgrade from 3.9 to 3.9.2 it happened that the ajax validation remains in looping. I reinstalled fabrik 3.9, and ajax validation works correctly. Can you tell me what happened? I have just updated the Joomla CMS to 3.9.20. Thank you!
  2. F

Amount of records in a list

Hello. I wanted to ask you for confirmation, if the number of records in a list is subordinated to the space in your database. So can I have an infinite number of records in a list? naturally depending on the available database space. Thanks!
  3. F

Unreachable site

The file was created by Fabrik. Make sure the upload path is correct. What does it mean? The site is not visible!
  4. F

List view from backend error 500

Good morning. I have a problem viewing a list data. Frontend side works. Backend side I have an error page 500. What happened? Thanks
  5. F

Ajax Validation

Hi! I have a problem with a form of a table that does not work with Ajax validation. While in other modules of other tables, Ajax validation works. Of course, validation has been enabled but still does not work. Can anybody help me to figure out what happened? Thank you in advance. Version...
  6. F

Duplicate a list

Sorry ... Why did not a method be used to duplicate a list, however, by generating a new table?
  7. F

Alert Record changed

Hi, is there a plugin that will show you in the list if a record has been changed, indicating date, time and user? Thanks so much
  8. F

Pre-filter "Groups"

Hello. How do I configure the pre-filter for a list with group access instead of id user? Thank you!
  9. F

Calendar Plugin: Does not open the detail

Sorry. In the calendar, clicking to view the detail of a list opens the first time. How to pause to see another detail or the same does not work. Can you tell me what happened? Use Joomla 3.6.5 and Fabrik 3.5.2. Thanks in advance who gives me a hand!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back