Search results

1. rosede

Can I create bar codes and print labels?

Is it possible to create bar codes and print labels using Fabrik? I would really like to print up labels with bar codes so I can identify what equipment I have in boxes that I am shipping. Thanks Daryl
  2. rosede

Unable to connect to the database

I made a mistake, and needed to recover from backup. I use Akeeba to backup my Joomla development sites. I recovered from the most recent backup, but now I'm not able to connect to the database. I don't see anything wrong in the connections settings. It's pretty basic. Any thoughts? Thank...
  3. rosede

Next step in inventory management

Hello, I need some help in figuring out the next step in my inventory management application. I have a donor table, an equipment table and an application which is broken down into three tables, Applicant, School Contact Info and School Info. I have shelves full of computer equipment, some in...
  4. rosede

Can I have a multip page form?

When a school, or individual, applies for a computer donation, I have them fill out a PDF. When I started this foundation, I was thinking that individuals in the states would apply for a school that they knew of a school that needed computers equipment in the Philippines. After a couple years...
  5. rosede

Database Join Question

I have two tables. Table one has a list of company's and individuals who donate computers to my foundation. Table two has a list of computer equipment. I created an element in the equipment table that joined name of the Donor to the equipment. When I enter in new equipment, I can pick the...
  6. rosede

Links at top of List

I just created my first couple of tables and created a "List" view on a page. I see what appears to be links that will allow me to sort the data. I'm not sure how to remove these links. I don't see anything in the settings. What setting do I need to turn them off? Thank you. Daryl
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back