Search results

1. xycofryx

Radiobutton Element Placeholder not redering

I thought you would laugh at my spaghetti codes. :oops: Well anyway tnx for info. I'll get back to you as soon as I hack my way through these codes.
  2. xycofryx

These are regular radiobuttons. Yup! They were display just fine in the default template. That's why I'm running around in circles on what went wrong. Attached herewith is my template code (sorry for the messy code I plan to normalize it later).
  3. xycofryx

Joomla Version: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT Fabrik Version: 3.10 Database Version: 5.5.5-10.3.34-MariaDB-1:10.3.34+maria~bionic PHP Version: 7.4 I have created a custom details template for sample biodata. but when I have use the placeholder for the...
  4. xycofryx

Autofill error when using Joomla SEF modern routing

I have been trying to make the Autofill to work also. At first I was not sure if I was doing it correctly or not, but when I saw your post that made a lot of sense. At first all I can see is the JS Alert error. Autofill should be a great help instead of using the cascading dropdown. Cascading...
  5. xycofryx

Google Map Viz Overlays Eval Questions

Thank you very much Hugh! Last few question: 1) Can I use the code: $myOverlays['urls'][] = $iconData['data']['http://myurl'.'yourtable___overlayurl'];because the fileupload element always prepend a "/" to the link that I can't simply use {$jConfig_live_site}. 2) How can I inspect (f12) a kmz...
  6. xycofryx

enter sql and php code

Hi nitro, Hugh was talking about the "calc" element ( http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/calculation-element/ ). You have all of the necessary example you need, just be patient reading it. Additional Reading: 1) Placeholders - http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/placeholders/ 2)...
  7. xycofryx

No, the code wasn't mine (ccto hugh). I notice it in the Google Map Visualization wiki and gave it a shot. It might come in handy someday. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/google-maps-visualization/ It explain that you can relate a record to the kml url so you can do some filtering in...
  8. xycofryx

Birthday element on repeatable groups is not functioning properly

Solved!!! For those using Helix Template or Forcing each <select> Chosen does not work well on the birthday element. If you want to use the birthday element on the Helix Ultimate element, destroy ( .chosen("destroy"); ) the chosen in the birthday element after it has been loaded. I don't know...
  9. xycofryx

Joomla: 3.9.4 Stable Fabrik: 3.9 (Feb 21, 2019) Good day! I have a couple of questions about this piece of code on the Google Maps Visualization with the following code: $myOverlays = array( 'urls' => array(), 'labels' => array(), 'preserveViewports' => array()...
  10. xycofryx

Upon a closer inspection on my browser I noticed that the <ul class="chzn-results"> of the second repeatable group contains no <li>. I makes me wonder what could have broken it. I have tried on both template (Protostar and Helix), I have also tested all the possible combination of parameters in...
  11. xycofryx

The ID is the same for all repeatable birthday element are the same which I think weird.
  12. xycofryx

Fabrik: 3.9 Joomla: 3.9.4 Tested Browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox Templates: Protostar, Helix Ultimate Good day! Birthday element included on the repeatable group not functional. All dropdowns are working for the birthday element in the first repeatable group but when I try to add a new group of...
  13. xycofryx

How do I Override models/elements.php

Thank you Hugh. A layout override would be nice.
  14. xycofryx

How do I Override models/elements.php

Joomla: 3.9.3 Fabrik: 3.9 Good day! I wanted my dropdown range filter to be horizontal instead of vertical (Please Attachments) if ($type === 'list') { $return[] = '<div class="container">'; $return[] = '<div class="row">'; $return[] =...
  15. xycofryx

A Bootstrap 4 Pagination question

Thanks Hugh... That did it. No more JQuery dirty hacks
  16. xycofryx

Nope to no avail. I will be resorting to on mousemove jquery. :)
  17. xycofryx

Yup! Currently using your bootstrap 3 override to no avail. Something about "fabrik-pagination-item-active.php" and "fabrik-pagination-item-inactive.php" not applying even in the if being overiden in the components folder.
  18. xycofryx

I guess that would be the next step. Thank you much.
  19. xycofryx

1) Looks normal on the Prostar. 2) Yup! Overrides via the Helix Ultimate template. 2) http://150.95.32.43:8082/tributaries
  20. xycofryx

Forgot to mention I did that already on both files ("fabrik-pagination-item-active.php" and "fabrik-pagination-item-inactive.php"), funny because when i inspect them the "page-link" class did not apply. Any idea?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back