Search results

1. xycofryx

Radiobutton Element Placeholder not redering

Joomla Version: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT Fabrik Version: 3.10 Database Version: 5.5.5-10.3.34-MariaDB-1:10.3.34+maria~bionic PHP Version: 7.4 I have created a custom details template for sample biodata. but when I have use the placeholder for the...
  2. xycofryx

Google Map Viz Overlays Eval Questions

Joomla: 3.9.4 Stable Fabrik: 3.9 (Feb 21, 2019) Good day! I have a couple of questions about this piece of code on the Google Maps Visualization with the following code: $myOverlays = array( 'urls' => array(), 'labels' => array(), 'preserveViewports' => array()...
  3. xycofryx

Birthday element on repeatable groups is not functioning properly

Fabrik: 3.9 Joomla: 3.9.4 Tested Browser: Chrome, Edge, Firefox Templates: Protostar, Helix Ultimate Good day! Birthday element included on the repeatable group not functional. All dropdowns are working for the birthday element in the first repeatable group but when I try to add a new group of...
  4. xycofryx

How do I Override models/elements.php

Joomla: 3.9.3 Fabrik: 3.9 Good day! I wanted my dropdown range filter to be horizontal instead of vertical (Please Attachments) if ($type === 'list') { $return[] = '<div class="container">'; $return[] = '<div class="row">'; $return[] =...
  5. xycofryx

A Bootstrap 4 Pagination question

Fabrik: 3.9 Joomla: 3.9.2 Template: Helix Ultimate (Bootstrap 4) A have a question on how to style the pagination? I can't seem to find the "<a>" tag where I can put the "page-link" class. I have tried to copy and create a layout override for the "fabrik-pagination-links.php" but to no avail. As...
  6. xycofryx

List PHP Plugin with PHP for sending an Email

Joomla: 3.9.1 Fabrik:3.9 How do I combine the capability to send email after a code has been executed using the List PHP Plugin?
  7. xycofryx

How do I calculate the total number of lag time of a given list?

Fabrik: 3.8.1 Joomla: 3.8.12 Background: I want to calculate the total number of lag time in years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds in a given list. Is there a way I can insert it to the List View Settings -> Calculations -> Custom Calculations ?
  8. xycofryx

How to disable the "save" button in a form is no changes was made

How to disable the save button in a form is no changes was made. EDIT: Never mind... just figured out that a a simple JQuery hack would do (by adding it to my custom.js) $(".save").prop("disabled",true); $("form").on("change", ":input", function(){...
  9. xycofryx

How to display the signature of a user to a detail views.

Joomla 3.8.11 Fabrik 3.8.1 How do I insert the signature of the user in a modified details view with only the user_id: e.g. I have a table users with the field digsig and another table named permit with a field called sinature of approval, I was thinking that: $signature =...
  10. xycofryx

CSV export filename to List name instead of tablename

Joomla 3.8.10, Fabrik 3.8.1 Hi, Good day! How can I change the CSV export filename to List name title instead of using the table name? Regards, Sam
  11. xycofryx

Using List PHP Events Plugin to update a table

Fabrik: 3.8.3 Joomla: 3.8.10 How do I update a table with a column named "status" if the column named "validity" is greater than the date today or in short "expired" using the PHP List Plugin called "php events"? Thanks
  12. xycofryx

AJAX Modals not behaving like a typical modal

Fabrik: 3.8.1 Joomla: 3.8.8 Supposedly if you click a modal link like "Add" the modal will appear and darkens the background of the modal. Such feature is implemented on the modal Filter of the Fabrik list, but not implemented throughout of the AJAX modals of Fabrik. Is there such way to...
  13. xycofryx

What would be the behavior of the sequence element if it reach it's padding limit

What would be the behavior of the sequence element if it reach its padding limit. For example I have a sequence element called Transaction ID e.g. LTP-NCR-2018-000001. 1) LTP - stands for the permit type. 2) NCR - is for the region it is applied. 3) 2018 - is the year it is applied. 4) 000001 -...
  14. xycofryx

QR Code Quick Questions

Joomla: 3.8.8 Fabrik: 3.8.1 PDF: MPDF 1) How do I resize the QR code without sacrificing the quality of the image? 2) Is the QR Code hidden when it renders on the PDF?
  15. xycofryx

Possible JS conflict on "fileupload" element and "bootstrap-tabs" details view template

Joomla: 3.8.7 Fabrik: 3.8.1 Template: Purity III (Fabrik enhanced) A possible JS conflict on "fileupload" element and "bootstrap-tabs" in form and details view template every time i click the tabs of of the form or detail. In the detail view, the elements of the field are stacked in columns...
  16. xycofryx

Google Map Element control always returning to small zoom

Fabrik: 3.8.1 Joomla: 3.8.7 Google map element setting "Control" always revert back to "Small zoom" when I choose "None". Is this a bug?
  17. xycofryx

Any Idea on how to put Fabrik Action Buttons to Modal Footer seamlessly

Fabrik: 3.8.1 Joomla: 3.8.7 Template: Purity III (Fabrik overriden) Ajax Links: All Enabled Would it be nice to have those Form/Details Actions to modal footer instead of being included to the <form> tag. I have manage to noob hack it by using JQuery "detach" and "prependTo" it and removing...
  18. xycofryx

Possible plugin conflict between fileupload and consent

Joomla: 3.8.6 Fabrik: 3.8.1 I have observe a possible conflict between "fileupload" element plugin and new "consent" form plugin. Neither of the plugin shows itself to the user if used both. Can you confirm this one?
  19. xycofryx

White Screen of Death for "Filter List Max" greater than 50,000

Fabrik: 3.8.1 Joomla: 3.8.6 Apache: 2.4.9 PHP: 7.1.15 MariaDB: 10.1.31 OpCache: 7.1.15 "php.ini" settings: engine=On short_open_tag=Off precision=14 output_buffering=Off zlib.output_compression=On implicit_flush=Off unserialize_callback_func= serialize_precision=-1 disable_functions=...
  20. xycofryx

How to change the color of a list row if the related view count is zero?

Joomla: 3.8.1 Fabrik 3.8 How to change the color of a list row if the "related data count" is zero?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back