• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. D

juser form plugin condition - password always required

Hi All! I'd like to use juser form plugin condition option. I have a yesno element in the form. If it is set to Yes the condition return true, if set to No the condition return false to prevent the juser plugin from running. The problem is my password element is always requiring some value...
  2. D

Help, I can't subscribe

The subscription link doesn't work on yout site. Please fix it.
  3. D

Render a single element in a form

I'm interested to create custom form template for on of my search form. I would like to insert elements one by one because of the layout that I need. I searched the forum and the wiki and I found the link below but the method doesn't work anymore. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance...
  4. D

Multiselect filter for text field in big list

I have a big list with about 40K records. I need to filter this list with a multiselect filter (text field element with serial numbers). I can modify the Filter List Max in global settings but this way the list load time is increasing dramatically. Any chance to have multiselect aoutocomplete...
  5. D

Bootstrap Table and Fabrik

I have to design my list view table to be usable on mobile devices. There is a lot of js plugins out there to do this. My favorite at first sight is Bootstrap Table. It has very complex functions but I only want to use it to make collapsible rows (as on the attached image) based on current...
  6. D

list's state-container shows ID with dbjoin element

Sorry, I know my previous issue just solved and I'm here with a new one but the time is my enemy now. When I filter list with a dbjoin elkement the state-container shows the id instead of label. If I'm thinking well this comes from deeper than layout files so I can't override it.
  7. D

Validation in popup form

I have problems with validation in my popup form. I'dont use ajax validation because conditional validation rule does not work for me when ajax validation is enabled. Other hand when ajax validation turned off and I hit submit and validation fail the loading spinner is displayed and there is...
  8. D

Related data popup form - custom form JS

I use custom form_x.js to show/hide and reset elements in my form. When I open the form in popup (add related data link in list view) the js is working as expected but only the first time. If I save the form or close the popup and open another popup form from the list (without page reload) the...
  9. D

PDF - Call to undefined method

When I hit the pdf button in form or details view a get the following error: Error displaying the error page: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addFavicon(): Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::setName() Fabrik library is installed. Somebody...
  10. D

Helix3 JS error - Cannot read property '$tip' of undefined

First of all thanks late night fix of my account cheesegrits. I use Helix3 framwork. When I open popup form and scroll it I get js error 'Cannot read property '$tip' of undefined'. When I open form in main browser window there is no error only in popup. See attached image. Can we fix this?
  11. D

Can't post with Professional Subscription in Prof. Support forum

Hi There Please fix my account.
  12. D

Shopping Cart - best practice

Hi Guys! First of all many thanks for this incredible extension. I came from Cobalt 8 and I have to say Fabrik is the best CCK solution out there for Joomla. I'm to build an online food order site. Customers give their address and based on it they get a filtered list with restaurants which...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back