Search results

1. sunnyjey

Likely Bug : Update column List plugin

Just usual routine database element setting. Nothing special. It does not matter whatever you keep setting of database element. Try to replicate at your end, there is definitely bug.
  2. sunnyjey

I was expecting this important question. I tried to edit the thread immediately after posting, but received some internal error. Filter dat is set to Database join in dropdown view. Pls see screenshot.
  3. sunnyjey

Without Child Menu: It loads the value of selected dropdown: Following is screenshot That's the problem. With child menu, dropdown filter value do not load. Below is screenshot: This is happening in two different websites on different server. IMO there is some error when list is loaded...
  4. sunnyjey

@troester @achartier Pls check whenever you have time. Thanks
  5. sunnyjey

Gentle reminder to check this issue.
  6. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

Gentle reminder to include Twilio Library in next update. Thanks
  7. sunnyjey

Yes. I mean Pre-filter. I took more time to investigate and I found some strange issue. Please follow these steps to replicate: Create a menu for the list (if not already created). Let us name menu as 'Data All'. Navigate to the URL on the frontend. Select the "update_col" option to update the...
  8. sunnyjey

It appears there may be a bug in the "Update column list" plugin. To confirm, please follow these steps: Add the "Update column" plugin to the list. In the plugin options, select "Allow user selection" and then choose one of the dropdown fields as an option. Create a menu for the list (if not...
  9. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

I have not tested SMS plugin so far (at the moment I am using Twilio on new fresh site on J5). But definitely check in coming days. I am not sure how many Fabrik users are using SMS Plugin and Twilio combination, but I am extensively using on my old non-commercial site. IMO, it is definitely...
  10. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

Please ignore. It is working now. I copied latest version of Twilio into the fabrik vendor folder. thanks
  11. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

Yes, I know SMS gateways are not tested and integrated in F4. This is reason, I am trying to use following code in user_ajax.php require_once JPATH_ROOT . '/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/sms_gateways/twilio.php'; use Twilio\Rest\Client; Yes. I have tried to copy. I...
  12. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

To send SMS text message as well as for WhatsApp https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/master/libraries/fabrik/vendor/twilio/sdk/src/Twilio Github: https://github.com/twilio/twilio-php/tree/main
  13. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

It looks Twilio library is not available in the F4. This is the reason, I am not able to upgrade to F4. I would be grateful, if you could add the latest version of Twilio to the Fabrik. Regards & Thanks
  14. sunnyjey

Sequence element F4 error for query

If I place any code to return in placeholder Query field in sequence field, I am getting $words = preg_split('/\s+/', '{mytable___name}'); $acronym = ""; foreach ($words as $w) { $acronym .= $w[0]; } return $acronym; OR just return '2'; I am getting following error: You have an error...
  15. sunnyjey

Solved: Content plugin not equal !=

8.0 php
  16. sunnyjey

Thank you @troester for taking time and testing on php 8 version. Strangely, I am getting error for same code. I have tried with multiple combinations. It looks there is some issue with my server, may be some plugin/module/extension of php is not enabled or maybe due to some firewall (though it...
  17. sunnyjey

<> This is throwing error in 8.x php, but works in 7.x php versions. Is there any way to get it working in the 8.x php version too ?
  18. sunnyjey

Urgent help needed

Thank you Troster for prompt reply. I am still hunting the source of error. Enabled debug but no help. I am also getting 404 error in console for ajax request of fabrik at multiple places (database / CDD / group select / validation load). Not sure whether this is related to apache server...
  19. sunnyjey

Urgent help needed

Since last couple of days, Ajax has stopped working on our J site. The cascade plugin, databasejoin plugin and even in backend validation are not loading. The console shows following error: Fabrik pluginmanager addTop ajax failed : [object XMLHttpRequest] Failed to load resource: the...
  20. sunnyjey

Validation only on SUBMIT not on Apply

I just checked, unfortunately, your code is not working !! Can you please test at your end.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back