Search results

1. sunnyjey

Likely Bug : Update column List plugin

It appears there may be a bug in the "Update column list" plugin. To confirm, please follow these steps: Add the "Update column" plugin to the list. In the plugin options, select "Allow user selection" and then choose one of the dropdown fields as an option. Create a menu for the list (if not...
  2. sunnyjey

Twilio missing in F4

It looks Twilio library is not available in the F4. This is the reason, I am not able to upgrade to F4. I would be grateful, if you could add the latest version of Twilio to the Fabrik. Regards & Thanks
  3. sunnyjey

Sequence element F4 error for query

If I place any code to return in placeholder Query field in sequence field, I am getting $words = preg_split('/\s+/', '{mytable___name}'); $acronym = ""; foreach ($words as $w) { $acronym .= $w[0]; } return $acronym; OR just return '2'; I am getting following error: You have an error...
  4. sunnyjey

Urgent help needed

Since last couple of days, Ajax has stopped working on our J site. The cascade plugin, databasejoin plugin and even in backend validation are not loading. The console shows following error: Fabrik pluginmanager addTop ajax failed : [object XMLHttpRequest] Failed to load resource: the...
  5. sunnyjey

Validation only on SUBMIT not on Apply

Hello Fabrik Team, Is there any way where I can restrict Form Field Validation (like not empty) strictly to the SUBMIT (when user hits Submit button) and NOT on APPLY (apply button of the form) through PHP form Plugin ? In other words, how do I know that Form is submitted through APPLY button...
  6. sunnyjey

Rating plugin

Hi, Any update of Rating element plugin for F4 ? It is extensively used by me (and maybe by other users) for review.
  7. sunnyjey

Repeat Group update other fields on change

I have repeat groups with following elements & minimum repeat set to 3: 1. Country (database join) 2. State (Cascade element watching Country element) 3. City (Cascade element watching State element) 4. other fields How do I auto fill country, state, city in other repeatable rows in same Group...
  8. sunnyjey

Repeat Group iteration with calc

I am using calc element to calculate dynamic number of Group rows to load. This is working good. But, i am not able to delete or add any extra group when I am using Calc as Repeat Num Element. Steps to produce: 1. In calc element return some number for eg '4'. 2. Set this Calc element in the...
  9. sunnyjey

How to add TimeZone hour difference in Autofill plugin

I am trying to add timezone (say +2:10 hours) in the date_time field in autofill plugin. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/autofill-form-plugin/ As per the above plugin documentation, I can manipulate field using form_X.js requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function() {...
  10. sunnyjey

How to display Ajaxified List & Detail side by side

Is there any way using the custom List Template to display the list on left and Ajaxified Details view on the right side ? On clicking on the List URL, the detail Page should open in same page in Ajaxified fashion without reload of entire page, like Wiki.
  11. sunnyjey

How to show uploading message

Is there any way to show Pop Up message when large size file is getting uploaded in non-ajaxified mode using PHP form plugin ?
  12. sunnyjey

How to add Library to Fabrik

I am looking to add Phone number verification check to the Fabrik: https://github.com/giggsey/libphonenumber-for-php What is process to add such third party library to the Fabrik ? I guess, we can add through Composer. Anyone knows how to add it through composer OR any other method ?
  13. sunnyjey

How to Set List filter value through php_event

I am looking to set custom value of list filter with the help of php_event list plugin. Is this possible ? I have tried to put following codes in onload, preload and other event hooks, but not working. Searched forum and wiki but could not find the solution. $firstFilterValue = 'pending'...
  14. sunnyjey

Content plugin filtering Month / Year

What is correct syntax to filter rows of particular month / Year. For eg if I want to display records for the month of 'April 2021' by filtering date_time element. {fabrik view=list id=1 tablename___date_time=April tablename___date_time=2021} I have tried following code, but it didn't work...
  15. sunnyjey

List Link Plugin Placeholder GroupBy: BUG ?

It looks when you select Group by Option in Data Tab of List Plugin, the placeholders like {tablename___elementname} do not work. Ref: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/link-list-plugin/ Please confirm this & if possible fix it.
  16. sunnyjey

Fabrik and Plotalot with variables in Calc

I am trying to insert Plotalot variable in Calc, but somehow it is not working. As per this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrik-and-plotalot-with-variables.44027/page-2#post-226001 @cheesegrits has suggested to use FabrikHelperHTML::runContentPlugins($myString); to run...
  17. sunnyjey

Form Custom Button iFrame

I am trying to open PDF URL in iframe when Someone clicks on Custom Button in the Form next to the Submit button. I have successfully created Custom Button (named 'Preview') with the help of THIS thread. Added following code ./component/com_fabrik/js/form_X.js (where X is numeric form ID)...
  18. sunnyjey

Request: DomPDF update to latest version

@cheesegrits & @troester If possible, please update DomPDF to the latest stable version. Fabrik is using 2 years old Library "dompdf/dompdf": "~v0.8.2" as per this composer file. Since then domPDF has released 4 versions, the latest being version 0.8.6 released last month. New releases have...
  19. sunnyjey

How to auto reload List in Content Plugin

The following code in list_X.js automatically reloads the list. requirejs(['fab/fabrik'],function(){ Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.list.loaded', function(list) { list.updateRows.periodical(10000, list); }); }); But, this doesn't work in List displayed through the Content Plugin. Is...
  20. sunnyjey

How to add Message content in List Email Plugin

How to display the text written in message field (arrow in screenshot) of List Email plugin popup window in the custom html template. I tried {content} but it is not working. The text in message field is getting displayed at the top before HTML template. For eg. If I have to send message...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back