Search results

1. M

Stripe runs at the start not at submitting a Form

Dear all, Is there a possibility to run Stripe plugin at submit and not at opening a form. now tripe takes all the elements at opening a form, but i wish to collect the elements at submitting the form so i can do calculation for the costs. With Jdump i see the everything is working, but only...
  2. M

Problems with settings for Stripe

Thanks, now i can see that the stripe plugin is collecting the data from the form before saving to the database, there is nothing to collect, all Strings are empty. Is it possible that the Plugin collects the data after submitting the form to the database. Because thats the moment where i can...
  3. M

I run this code in the Stripe plugin, Price tab, Cost field (with Eval=YES). I have don the Above and now I get a response of the code in de Cost field, but no calculation is made on submit. is there a way I can check the code, I have tried the echo print option, but this is run before the app...
  4. M

I still trying to get the above code to work and find some problems I have on this moment 2 problems. 1. the answer of the above is not placed in the Stripe app. 2. this calculation is done before a client has filed the form and not after he press the button to send the form. with the code...
  5. M

After a half day trying, reading, trying, reading, i stil don't get it to work. i think i'm doing something wrong, but i can't find what. Below the code : $ontbijt = $formModel->getElementData('aanmelden___ontbijt_raw'); $personen = $formModel->getElementData('aanmelden___personen'); $t_shirt...
  6. M

Thanks Troester, i go read en try to understand, i'm quit new ad PHP so i hope i understand this information If not i will return
  7. M

Below my calc element , is there someone who can point me in the right direction to use the $formModel code ? $costs = (((int)'{aanmelden___ontbijt_raw}' * (int)'{aanmelden___personen}' + 2500) + (int)'{aanmelden___t_shirt_raw}') /100; return ($costs) .' '; Many thanks in front
  8. M

Hmm then I have to search how that works haha, I was already glad that I got Fabrik to work how I want.
  9. M

Sorry, Yes a Calc Element
  10. M

I have finally found a problem, I have a calculated form field. When a file in a static amount the plugin is started to work. Is it possible to use a calculated price or only static price ?
  11. M

So if I understand right, you can only make a payment thru Stripe with Joomla registered users ? Thanks for the tip to chance the keys.
  12. M

I hope so, but i don't know. Joomla version : 3.9.10 Fabrik version : 3.9 (including the Git update) What are your settings (screenshots)?
  13. M

I'm Try to make a payment option for our new site with Strike, but I can't get it working. When I push the send button after filling the form I don't go to the Stripe Website. Also the value at the and of the form is getting € 0,00 als result. because of this I was curious if there is a...
  14. M

Dear All, Is there a workaround for the settings of a Stripe payment service. I'm stuggling with this for a while. I can't find why I can't make the payment thru Stripe. I hope there some information for setting up this. Grtz Manfred
  15. M

Place radiobutton elements in columns on 1 row

Thanks for this information - problem solved
  16. M

Place radiobutton elements in columns on 1 row

I tried to place 2 radiobutton elements on 1 row but this doesn't work for me. I tried this with the group option en set columns to 4 I tried this with te form option en set columns to 4 but nothing gives the right effect. - Joomla : 3.9.8. - Theme : shaper_helixultimate - Bootstrap : 4 -...
  17. M

Calc element 3 digits after comma

Hello Hugh, My code is : $ontbijt = (((int)'{inschrijfformulier___ontbijt_raw}' * (int)'{inschrijfformulier___personen}' + 2500) + (int)'{inschrijfformulier___t_shirt_raw}') / 100; $paypal =(0.35+(($ontbijt/100)*1.5)); $ontbijt2 = $ontbijt + ($paypal * (int)'{inschrijfformulier___paypal_raw}')...
  18. M

Calc element 3 digits after comma

Dear All, Is it possible to use only 2 digits after comma instead of 3. Now my calculation gives 3 digits after comma. I hope someone can tell me. Grtz Manfred
  19. M

Count the number of entry's and show on the frontpage

That is idd a usefull extension Now i have to figure out how to use the following entry " inschrijfformulier___id "
  20. M

Count the number of entry's and show on the frontpage

Dear All, I have a idea but don't know if this is possible. A customer ask me to show the number of form entrys on the FrontPage. the counting is not the problem, there for i can use the id which the form create. But is there a possebility to publisch only that number in a custom html/php file...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back