Search results

1. M

Stripe runs at the start not at submitting a Form

Dear all, Is there a possibility to run Stripe plugin at submit and not at opening a form. now tripe takes all the elements at opening a form, but i wish to collect the elements at submitting the form so i can do calculation for the costs. With Jdump i see the everything is working, but only...
  2. M

Problems with settings for Stripe

Dear All, Is there a workaround for the settings of a Stripe payment service. I'm stuggling with this for a while. I can't find why I can't make the payment thru Stripe. I hope there some information for setting up this. Grtz Manfred
  3. M

Place radiobutton elements in columns on 1 row

I tried to place 2 radiobutton elements on 1 row but this doesn't work for me. I tried this with the group option en set columns to 4 I tried this with te form option en set columns to 4 but nothing gives the right effect. - Joomla : 3.9.8. - Theme : shaper_helixultimate - Bootstrap : 4 -...
  4. M

Calc element 3 digits after comma

Dear All, Is it possible to use only 2 digits after comma instead of 3. Now my calculation gives 3 digits after comma. I hope someone can tell me. Grtz Manfred
  5. M

Count the number of entry's and show on the frontpage

Dear All, I have a idea but don't know if this is possible. A customer ask me to show the number of form entrys on the FrontPage. the counting is not the problem, there for i can use the id which the form create. But is there a possebility to publisch only that number in a custom html/php file...
  6. M

Email verification

Dear All, I'm building a form for registration for a event. Now the they wan't a Email verification (2 email elements to confirm a email address) I found that this can be done with : return $data === $formModel->formData['yourtable___email_confirm']; but i'm not sure how to use and where to...
  7. M

Hide element based on other element

Dear All, I want to do the following with form elements, but i haven't any idea where to start : Element A = a dropbox with several options, last option is other Element B = a text field on load element B must hide When a user choose for other in element A the element B must show. Can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back