• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. M

Change the order of PHP Plugin buttons in list

I have a nice set of button for my list but have to add another. Is there any way to change the order of them in the fabrik list plugin area? Or how would I do it? Cheers
  2. M

How do I fix "500 error Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list:

So I've done a manual update of Fabrik and reset / wiped all of my old test lists, forms elements, groups etc. This join is still not working. How do we proceed with getting this debug process going ASAP? Cheers
  3. M

here is an example of our logged join list. 'join' => array ( 0 => JDatabaseQueryElement::__set_state(array( 'name' => 'LEFT JOIN', 'elements' => array ( 0 => ' `hm9dh_vmcs_vendor_purchase_order_nums` AS `hm9dh_vmcs_vendor_purchase_order_nums` ON...
  4. M

No data-where or concats, just conventional fabrik joins. All with PK's. Myself and my developer looked into it yesterday and found that the database joins aren't executed in the order that they are listed.
  5. M

It's strange, we are using the same table and making all of the necessary joins successfully in another list.
  6. M

It is one of the fields I'm joining on, moreover the join is being used on another list and its functioning perfectly
  7. M

This is what I get: 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list REVS: <br /><br /><pre>Unknown column '#__virtuemart_order_items.virtuemart_product_id' in 'on clause'</pre><br /><pre></pre><br /> /home/mysite/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948
  8. M

Fabrik 3.9 Joomla 3.9.10 I am doing the same series of Fabrik joins to two lists Joins are built on two tables that manage and edit Purchase orders From Virtumart List one, the joins work: custom_purchase_order_numbers to virtuemart_orders to virtuemart_orderitems to virtuemart_products...
  9. M

How would I show a detail page based on custom view on frontend?

Yes it is working in backend, maybe this might shed some light. These are the urls of the same page from front and backend Backend List (View Data), works https://my site.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=220&listid=221&rowid=13-193 Frontend List from Menu...
  10. M

How would I show a detail page based on custom view on frontend?

As always, thank you for your help. It's greatly appreciated. I have a Fabrik list that is generated from a custom view. It works perfectly except for one issue. In the backend, I'm able to see the form/details page of my list items In the frontend I get "We are unable to find this record"...
  11. M

How do I get an internal id to show up in a form/detail

I have a table with internal id published and showing in list view, I cannot however get it to show up in Form or Detail view. Is this a limitation or is there a setting I'm missing? Cheers
  12. M

Access Fabrik Data Programmatically

Cool, I think I have it working TEMPLATE FILE: /home/mysiteroot/public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/details/tmpl/bootstrap_my_custom/default.php on this page: http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/form-and-details-templates/ You show instances of "Template Overrides" and...
  13. M

Hi there, no it wasn't, I'm still trying to figure out have to apply an override to a backend pdf. Frontend works fine. Cheers
  14. M

So we've identified the Virtuemart trigger that will run our pdf creation and we have a details page that shows all of the info we need. We now need to be able to create a template override to style it. We were able to successfully implement an override on the frontend detail page, but not on...
  15. M

PDF Overrides & Custom Views

Thanks for your help. I managed to figure out the problem, or at least a hint. With Joomla SEF disabled, I'm able to see lists and detail pages in in front and backend.
  16. M

"troester, post: 263600, member: 22685"]"We are unable to find...": Does you view-list have a primary key defined in list settings? Yes And the PK (id) element published, accessible? Yes Is the details page link the Fabrik link or a custom one? Fabrik Link
  17. M

In the frontend, any detail page based from a list that is generated using a "view" has "We are unable to find this record" and an empty detail page. Logged in as super admin. In the backend: Fabrik list calcs work in detail page and list page. If i output a PDF either from a non...
  18. M

We have a fairly complex Purchase Order manager going on Fabrik, it uses a custom view to grab and sort elements the way we like. We've created list joins and calcs to show relevant fields (from Virtuemart). Were having some issues though In the frontend, our calc elements work on the list view...
  19. M

PDF produces grey page

Hey there thanks for the input, I did a full Fabrik Git update and the problem went away. Thanks for the help
  20. M

PDF produces grey page

Yes thats the exact message. Appears to be a Chrome Browser error message. THe PDF extensions that are running (Virtuemart & VM-Invoice) are working fine. Looking at Troester's reference to my previous PDF issues, I tried reinstalling TCPDF from VM. Now I get the following: (No more grey...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back