Search results

1. T

Workaround Joomla 5.1 - Error on saving modifications to a list or form (non-English backend)

Hi, after updating Joomla to 5.1 and merging Fabrik fix, I cannot save modifications to any list or form in the backend. I've tried to create a list - it works. I just cannot save changes to a configuration of any of them. I get this error: Call Stack # Function Location 1 ()...
  2. T

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

Hi, I've just updated Joomla from from 5.0.x to 5.1 and got this error: Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version. Help?...
  3. T

Disappearing labels with tooltips

Hi, my system: PHP 8.2, Joomla 5.0.2, Fabrik 4.0. I've noticed that sometimes (not always!) when element has a tooltip, while loading form its label gets 'style=display: none;' and the element has no label in the form, which is frustrating. It happens also with element having validations...
  4. T

Joomla 5 - File upload element problems

Hi, it's a little embarassing, but I've been using Fabrik for years now... just not the file upload element. Now I have to upload image (just one per form), crop it and save it, so I can generate PDF with cropped photo. And this is where I start to struggle, because: 1) when I save and re-open...
  5. T

Problem with donating, not website

Hi, I'm sorry, I had no idea where to put this info. I've just tried to donate but got info from PayPal that it can't be done, because Skurvish Enterprises' donations exceeded something.
  6. T

Joomla 5 / Fabrik 4 DOMPDF performance

Hi, the main goal for one of my projects is creating very complex PDFs containing big registers. You kow, tables, thousands of items to loop etc. And here's a thing you may find interesting. PDF to be generated: 100 pages A4, one table on each page, each table consisting of table header and 10...
  7. T

DOMPDF - Page x of y

Hi, Wiki shows a way of placing page number in PDF (DOMPDF) using mainly CSS counter(). It's a bit of workaround, but it works. My question is - is there a way of getting total pages in PDF? You know, to be able to instert 'Page x of y'? If it requires core hacking - be it, I just have no idea...
  8. T

Can't delete record in list view, div template

Hi, Fabrik 4.0 Zeta, Joomla 5. When I change list template to 'div', I can't delete record and in my browser console appears this error: 'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'submit')'. When I switch to bootstrap template and click delete button, I get confirmation...
  9. T

Problem with generating PDFs in Joomla 5

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you can replicate this problem: I try to generate PDF in Fabrik form and all I get is this error: There is no "template.cassiopeia.ltr" asset of a "preset" type in the registry. When I enable debugging I get this: # Function Location 1 ()...
  10. T

Cannot save more than 1 event in element's JS tab

Hi, I'm forced to start a new project, so I've decided to give Fabrik 4 a try. I use Joomla 5.0.1, Fabrik 4.0 Zeta and PHP 8.1.x/8.2.x (tried both). Whenever I add more than 1 JS event in element JS tab, the element saves only the 1st one and the browser console shows errors ('Uncaught...
  11. T

PDF opening in new tab

Hi, is it possible to open generated (with DOMPDF) PDF in a new browser tab without the need of downloading it at the same time? I've found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11113562/open-pdf-in-a-new-tab-using-dompdf ...but don't even know if Fabrik allows this modification. And if...
  12. T

Fabrik and barcodes generating

Hi, here's the thing - I have a field and I want its value to become a barcode during generating PDF. I customised the form template but I can't for the life of me make it generate a freaking barcode. I've installed picqer/php-barcode-generator, but DOMPDF goes south the moment I try to use it...
  13. T

Buggy form plugins

Hi, Joomla 4.3.3, Fabrik 4.0delta - both brand new installations. I've finally decided to check how the things are going with Fabrik 4 and spotted these bugs (?) regarding form plugins: log - when I try to add it, it just keeps on loading. I checked my error log and it looks like log.php...
  14. T

A tooltip / list php_events plugin question

Hi, I have a list with 'Ajaxify links' = yes, so its rows are edited and submited in a modal. Also, in the same list I use php_events plugin to switch string 'Yes' for element X with graphical check symbol (onLoadData). I've noticed that if I want to add a tooltip to that element X - it's just...
  15. T

Filtering the list - AND instead of OR

Hi, I'm sorry for (probably) noob question, but I've noticed that when I have few list filter fields filled, fabrik searches for records using OR condition between them. So when I set dropdown to some value and type some other value in another field, I got all the results matching dropdown...
  16. T

Calc retrieved in calc in repeating groups

Hi, I've just spotted a problem that bugs me big time. Let's say we have two calc elements (both with 'Ajax calculation' and 'Calc on load' switch on): 1) table1___element1: return 'whatever'; 2) table1___element2: $value1 = '{table1___element1}'; return $value1; When it's a non-repeating...
  17. T

Conditional summing values from repeating group

Hi! Usually I can manage Fabik quite well, but now I'm totally stuck. I have a form with two groups: Group A and Group B (repeating). The goal is to sum in calc element of Group A, all iterations of elements from Group B, but ONLY if other element from Group B (dropdown) has a specific value...
  18. T

Fabrik 3.10. breaks links for form view

Hi, I've checked it a few times my 2 different sites, and yes - after update From Fabrik 3.9.2 to 3.10., links for form view stopped opening in modals (with 'ajaxify links' option turned on). Form edit works like it should, form view - not so much. The thing is - link to form view lost the...
  19. T

SOLVED Disable CALC's AJAX just in list view

Hi, is it possible do disable AJAX calculations just in list view? I want it to work only in form view, while in list view let it retrieve values from the database (just like when using 'Only Calc on save' option). Cheers, Olek UPDATE Solved. I'm really stupid. All I had to do is set 'Only...
  20. T

SOLVED Changing maximum execution time for PDF rendering

Hi, I have a Fabrik list with around 2000 records, which contains a fair amount od elements (including lots of CALC elements). My goal it to have it whole rendered, so I can create a PDF in one go (so pagination is not an option here, is it). It's my internal server, which isn't reachable from...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back