• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. P

Ajax validation not working after github update

I changed modify privilege of date_time element in order to let user group different from Super User to modify, otherwise such users could create but not modify when using Ajax validation.
  2. P

I found the element causing the problem: date_time (date and time of creation of the record); add privilege was for Super Users only, I changed to the user group who is filling the form; modify privilege is remained for Super Users only and in this configuration the issue is gone away. It is odd...
  3. P

Joomla users in front-end that are not Super Users fill the form Usagers with personal data of other people who are not Joomla users, sometimes they previously filled personal data of their parents, who also are not Joomla users. If I unpublish the two databasejoin elements, the issue is still...
  4. P

I’m using Joomla! 3.9.5, Fabrik 3.9, php 7.2.16, MySQL 5.6.41-84.1-log and default Joomla template. Without github update, my website was working since last year without problems, when this week I updated by github I got problems with Ajax validation under certain circumstances: if I have...
  5. P

Error: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found

With EU e-Privacy Directive new version 3.5.3 and 'System - fabrik' ordering set to -1 I solved, thank you.
  6. P

Error: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found

OK, I found in #__extensions table a row with the 'name' = plg_fabrik_system, 'type' = plugin, 'folder' = system, and I set 'ordering' to '-1'. There is a row with the 'name' = PLG_SYS_EPRIVACY, 'type' = plugin, 'folder' = system, with 'ordering' = 0. Now in Joomla! UI the ordering is changed...
  7. P

Form Module: Validation tooltips display raw html

I'm using RicheyWeb's "EU e-privacy directive" latest plugin version 3.5. I start a discussion also in his support forum.
  8. P

Form Module: Validation tooltips display raw html

Are you successfully using RicheyWeb's "EU e-privacy directive" plugin together Fabrik? I have problems with it and Fabrik PDF output as you can see in this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/error-class-fabrik-helpers-pdf-not-found-class-fabrik-helpers-pdf-not-found.48152/ Did...
  9. P

In #__extensions table in my Joomla! db I have 30 components, all with 'ordering' set to '0', but there is not something for fabrik. Then in Joomla! administration I checked Plug-ins (Extensions Plugin Manager Edit), and for 'System - fabrik' its ordering was below another plug-in (System - EU...
  10. P

It is there, line 27: spl_autoload_register(array($this, 'helper'));
  11. P

I note that in file components / com_fabrik / pdf / pdf. php there is at line 19: require_once JPATH_SITE . '/components/com_fabrik/helpers/pdf.php'; but such a file is absent from GitHub, elsewhere this line is commented, like at line 13 in libraries / src / Document / PdfDocument. php PDF Set...
  12. P

When I click PDF button from a list I get a white page with this error: Error: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found: Class 'Fabrik\Helpers\Pdf' not found I installed Joomla! 3.8.3 by a fresh install, then Fabrik 3.8 and Fabrik libraries, then full update from GitHub today, I use default PDF...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back