• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. javier94

Use validation or re-direct form pluguin --> using a radiobutton element

hello, i have a radiobutton element, named "activar".. with 2 options... yes or not. .so the user must to say one of both options... if user have 3 registers with "yes" the suscription is ok.. but if user wants one more register the "4" register.. the user must to upgrade to a different...
  2. javier94

Replace id card number fill in form - show in list as XXXXX- only 4 last numbers

hello.. i have a field element where the user fill with his id card number in a form.. for example: 46051480y And i would like when the user save the form.. and go to list.. this element appears as XXXXX-480y show only the last 3numbers and letter..- but if i enter in details list view...
  3. javier94

Plugin form mail - send last register - from a repeteable group.

hello i have a repeteable group.. inside a form.. and i would like.. once the user, fill and save the form.. send a mail... with the last register saved inside the repeteable group. i have use the plugin mail form.. and in Options -->Message text.. i have added.. the following El Empleado...
  4. javier94

Mysql appropiate language to avoid ´

Hello, I'm using joomla and fabrik to create some databases.. The trouble is: in Spanish language, we use accents in the words... So when i save a word with accent, for example .. camión.. the database save as : cami&0acute;n the trouble is.. if i want to copy to other database the element...
  5. javier94

Use Validation or PHP code, to manage registers, which would be better?

in the website, we have a suscriptions.. we have 3 types of suscriptions. basic = you can publish 3 menu restaurants gold = you can publish 6 menu restaurants platinum = you can publish 15 menu restaurants. ========= the suscription is made by the user, before to access to the registered...
  6. javier94

Reduce space between element and title

i have some space between first group showed, (i have other groups before, but don´t show nothing) and the form title as you can see here... Can reduce this space with some CSS ?? Any suggestion?? Thanks in advance!! Javier
  7. javier94

Hide element and title with drowpodown in a form & form details view

I'm testing to use a dropdown.. to include or not includes dishes images in the form when user create the menu. 1.- i have created a dropdown with 2 values yes or not, predetermined in NO value "0" yes value "1" when i load... using javascript... like this this is ok --> when you open the...
  8. javier94

Is possible show an fileupload element(image) in Ipad & Pc view.. but hide in smartphone view

i'm creating a restaurant form to show diferent dishes of the Menu.. this is ok and this is working.. and i show the Menu .. as a " form details view " seems is working and is responsive in PC, IPAD, SMARTPHONE. Now i'm thinking to add in this form an fileupload element --> to add an image...
  9. javier94

Migration website --> new hosting.. fabrik Database not conected.

i have one website, and i have migrated to other hosting, to obtain more space. the migration seem was ok.. you can se here.. but there is a trouble with fabrik database. http://escoladi-cp512.wordpresstemporal.com/spainluxeproperties.com/index.php/es/ the joomla database was...
  10. javier94

How do I show/hide groups based on a drop down selection? (II)

i have repeat a title post, because i read, and i'm trying to do, but somehting diferent.. maybe i have to change something, because this post is 2008.. not sure.. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-do-i-show-hide-groups-based-on-a-drop-down-selection.6228/ i understand, that...
  11. javier94

How to create a Selection header + show the form same page..?

Right now i have created a menu where you can chose the language and the form you need . as you can see here My doubt is, that maybe, this menu is too big for users, and if i want to add more languages or more forms would be too much... Right now i have 5 languages -- and 13 forms per each...
  12. javier94

how to Align left a element in a repeteable group.

after saved a form.. where i have some repeteable groups as a table view.. i see this.. And before saving.. i see that As you can see the descripcion element.. before saving is in the same position.. after saving.. depending of how much text is inside.. start in one place or other.. Is...
  13. javier94

add a Flag language in list view using a calc element

hello, I would like to add a flag language in a list view.. using a calc element.. i'm not sure if is the best option.. (maybe other is better) the element cartas_registro___idioma_documento__1 .. (field element where name of language is) .. in this case "Castellano" so depending of the...
  14. javier94

Progress bar in javascript + calc element.

hello, i'm trying to make a progress bar using the javascript plugin in the element. using out of fabrik the progress bar is working.. but using the calc element .. not. in fabrik plugin.. i put this code.. UIkit.util.ready(function() { let bar = document.getElementById('js-progressbar')...
  15. javier94

Paypal plugin - 3 suscriptions - best way to configure

i have checking the paypal plugin... and i have a doubt.. If i have 3 suscriptions with · different prices.. how to do it..? OPTION A i have to create 3 different forms.. and use 1 plugin for each form --> so in each plugin i can put 1 different price. OPTION B i should create one form...
  16. javier94

Best way to allow or not allow activate registers

Imagine we have a list with 20 registers... In each register we have a radio button element to activate as "yes" or "not" - if is activate - i show the register if is not activate - i don´t show the register .. in other page. till here is ok ----------- Now i would like to add a suscription...
  17. javier94

Fabrik - PHP - and Joomla Article

i'm using joomla + fabrik component... So in article i try using PHP get some datas from fabrik database. If the user is registered.. i can see the datas.. but if i try, see the same datas with a not registered user, i can not see nothing.. although i see the article but empty only the title...
  18. javier94

is possible copy the form details view in url code.

i have a form and i need copy the details url.. something like this.. https://qrmenudigital.com/index.php/crear-idiomas/crear-espanol/es-crear-menu-entrantes/details/191/19 i have found to copy the form url doing like this $query->insert('cartas_registro') //->set('parent_id = ' . $newid)...
  19. javier94

How to see image in joomla article (using fileupload element)

hello, I'm using fileupload element to save and image, using the user_id and name of the user. in the fileupload element i save the image as: /images/stories/{$my->id}-{$my->name}/ so the url image saved is images/stories/967-marc/image-1.png till here is ok Now i try to see this image...
  20. javier94

Best way to create 2 repeteable levels using fabrik

Hello, i'm trying to use fabrik for a new project.. but i'm not sure would be possible. the idea is use a repeteable group to create 2 diferent ways 1.- repeteable group - will create levels 2.- repeteable group - will create rooms, inside levels I attached image to show you what i need to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back