Search results

1. T

filter data by year?

i was thinking if there is a way to filter data by year. I tried to put the date element in my list but i can not configure it to add only year even if i use "Y" only instead of "Y-m-d" in the list & form format. i want an element to record only the current year (ie 2018), neither time or...
  2. T

cdd not working with greek characters data

a few days ago i had some problems on how to build a form with cdd and i figured out that was because of greek characters. cdd is working with english characters but if it is possible i want to use greek characters instead of english. I have 3 tables, the first (fishing_report) is the main form...
  3. T

cannot post new thread in standard support

36 hours after my subscription and i cannot post in standard support. is any moderator here to fix it?
  4. T

Help with cascading dropdowns

Hello, we are building a form for a fishing club and we want our members to send us their fishing reports and i have some problems with some fields. I want 3 dropdowns (ecosystem, river, location). I have made a second list that contains the data of these 3 options, (i dont know if this is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back