• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. aijosh

One Problem (Fabrik): Maintenance: Database

Name Size Last Modified Type Permissions Name Size Last Modified Type Permissions libs 4 KB Yesterday, 7:28 PM httpd/unix-directory 0755 libs.xml 596 bytes Yesterday, 7:28 PM text/x-generic 0644 Thats all I have
  2. aijosh

No errors during installation
  3. aijosh

Ok. Error message is gone now. Does this apply to other sites? I have a few of them and I'm noticing same pattern albeit with slightly varying error message. WEBSITE B One Problem Table '\'las0i_fabrik_ratings' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'listid' with type int. (From file...
  4. aijosh

yes. Name Size Last Modified Type Permissions 3.0.1.sql 153 bytes Sep 7, 2021, 5:33 PM text/x-sql 0644 3.0.4.sql 91 bytes Sep 7, 2021, 5:33 PM text/x-sql 0644 3.0.5.sql 219 bytes Sep 7, 2021, 5:33 PM text/x-sql 0644 3.0.6.sql 864 bytes Sep 7, 2021, 5:33 PM...
  5. aijosh

Old = Joomla! 3.10.12 New = Joomla! 4.4.3 Old PHP = 7.4 New PHP = 8.1 Old Fabrik = 3.10 New Fabrik = 4.0 Fabrik/Home displays ok Version: 4.0 (GitDate: 2024/01/3) February 2024 GNU General Public License version 3 or later; see software_license.txt Copyright (C) 2005-2024 Fabrikar - All...
  6. aijosh

Yes. I followed it step by step.
  7. aijosh

Hello, I upgraded J!3/Fabrik3 to J!4/Fabrik4. I'm getting this error message on the Maintenance: Database page. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ''#__fabrik_ratings WHERE field = 'listid'...
  8. aijosh

List displaying Value instead of Label

Yes. Though I have it set to not show some time slots once more than 2 people have selected said meeting slot As you see here, Sunday 9:00AM is not showing for this user because two people have already booked said time and I don't want it available for others to select any more. PS...
  9. aijosh

Thanks for the response. I'm 100% sure the database has labels for every value. See screenshot of database table
  10. aijosh

Hello, I have a form (FORM A) which has a dropdown element that is generated using the Advance Eval populate PHP code. Value and Labels are taken from another table (LIST B) with it (id) set as the dropdown Value and (elementx) set as the dropdown Label. ISSUE: When LIST A is viewed. Some of...
  11. aijosh

List buttons not working

Hello, Has anyone been able to find a fix for getting Fabrik to work in bootstrap? I already tried the fixes here ( https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts ) but all the controls of my fabrik lists still do not work. Users cannot export CSV, sort the list, toggle columns e.t.c...
  12. aijosh

How to set value of dropdown on form load

Yes. Not working still
  13. aijosh

How to set value of dropdown on form load

Hello, I have a user element dropdown on a form and want to set the value but nothing seems to be working. I have used $formModel->data['table___userid'] = '971'; 971 is the value of the selection when I inspect the html code. How do I get the user element to change value to what I have...
  14. aijosh

FileUpload no more working

Well... I didn't check and I couldn't afford the downtime so I tried one of the recent site backups and its working. Still have to figure out where the issue came from. Would need to take the site offline for that and can't happen till next week.
  15. aijosh

File extension error if upload chunk size is set

Its a little concerning. Fabrik is probably entering an end of life phase or something. The fileupload element is no more working at all at the moment. Is your's still working?
  16. aijosh

FileUpload no more working

Hello, The fileupload element has stopped working. I get a "Error. Unable to upload file." message. The only thing that has changed so far was that there were Joomla updates. I'm currently on Joomla! 3.9.21 Fabrik 3.9.2 Using AJAX Upload Please how can this be resolved?
  17. aijosh

File extension error if upload chunk size is set

Files cannot be uploaded it chunk size is set. Test: Set any number in the chunk size for ajax upload Try uploading a file Result: The files upload to 100% then throws a "File extension error" and deletes the uploaded file. Please help resolve. Thanks
  18. aijosh

Uploads always stuck 1/4 way on FileUpload Element.

Sadly/painfully no. And it seems the thread was abandoned so I had to abandon that part of the project. I currently now have to manually create an AWS account every single time a new member registers on the website and send them their login details and instructions on how to upload their files...
  19. aijosh

BUG: File extension error with Chunk Size set

Is there going to be a fix for this? What can I do on my end to allow files get successfully uploaded pending when a fix would be provided. I've checked through the plupload code and can't seem to get it to work. This issue is on a live site and its a serious one. Any suggestion is welcome
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back