• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. germanoalves

Repeat Group in JOIN table

I have 2 tables: - table A of users - table B of products intended for each user of table A In table B, the output form has a repeater group. I need to make a general listing to know which items are available for each user. When doing a "LEFT JOIN" of the table generated by the repeater...
  2. germanoalves

Repeater Group ID

Hi! Sorry for the noob question, but how can I capture the ID of the repeating groups of a form? I need this information to do a foreach in the form's php plugin. Tnks!
  3. germanoalves

doubt repeater fields and subtraction

Hi! I have a form where I have a script to do a mathematical reduction operation. [...] $var1 = '{tn___espelho_estoque_entrada}'; $var2 = '{tn___quantidade_saida}'; $var3 = $var1 - $var2; $query->update('farmacia_entrada')->set('quantidade_entrada = ' . $var3)->where('id = ' ...
  4. germanoalves

Difficulty join tables and filters

I have 4 tables: A, B, C and D. In table D, there are 3 joins for tables A, B and C. In table D, I created my own template for printing the PDF. In table C, there is a field that takes a number from a record in table B. In table C, you can have many records for the same number in table B...
  5. germanoalves

second page PDF output problem

I have the following problem: I'm creating my PDF template. The top information is then below the information for other fields. The first page I can even adjust via css without problems. However, when printing generates more pages, the content ends up overlapping. I created a 'top' in the...
  6. germanoalves

Validation field dont work dropdown field

Hi! I have in a form (inventory product registration) the following fields: - One field databasejoin - a cascadingdropdown field that shows the quantity of the product chosen in the databasejoin field - and an input field to enter the quantity that will be reduced from the total product...
  7. germanoalves

erro pdf template[resolved]

Hi! I have the following problem: - I updated a fabrik installation with the Git package. I'm building a custom template for a list. When I generate the PDF, the file returns with this error: "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$data in .../components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/tema-...
  8. germanoalves

Doubt Construction of PDF template pages

Hi! is it possible to create a PDF template, with a group of content on one page and other different content on a second page? In this case the Mpdf would be used Thanks!
  9. germanoalves

difficulty running cascading dropdow

Hello everyone! I'm having a simple task difficulty using the cascading dropdow element. Form A with only 1 text element. form B with two fields: it has a dropdown element that displays the information recorded in element "A" and another text element. the form C, with 3 elements: has one...
  10. germanoalves

difficulty with calc field in layout

Hi! I'm using the calc field to display information from another dropdown field. However, in the layout I export in PDF, the items appear with a 'dot' before them. I've tried removing this via inline CSS, inside the field, and I was unsuccessful. Has anyone been through this and was successful...
  11. germanoalves

Explode in field cascadingdropdown help

I would like to ask friends for help: I have three book library registration forms (A, B and C) - on form A I record the size of the book in a field field. - In form B, I have a databasejoin field where I register the sizes of books in a section. - In form C, I need to get the size, labels...
  12. germanoalves

Label in cascading field in template

Hi! I have the question: - I have 3 registered (A, B and C) In register B, I have a dropdown field that takes the registers made in Register A. In register C I have a cascading field with the records made in Register B. My problem is that, in the PDF template it is printing the value (which...
  13. germanoalves

Print PDF template start and end date list

Hey; Is it possible to insert in the PDF layout of the list these filter dates (start and end) that are marked in the image below? If so, how would I do it? Thanks!
  14. germanoalves

Configure Date filter Native list

Hey! There is in fabrik a native filter routine for the following condition: - in a list there is a field that registers day/month/year/time In the filter you will have to choose a start and end date Do I get it natively? If so, how would you do it? Thanks!
  15. germanoalves

Single registration.

Hey! Is it possible to have a one-time registration in a list, without the possibility of adding another one? Thanks!
  16. germanoalves

backup reactivation problem.

Hey! I'm trying to reactivate a backup using Akeeba, but I can't and it returns this error message as print https://snipboard.io/gwuprT.jpg I'm moving the project from one directory to another, so the server settings are the same. Would there be any solution for this? Thanks!
  17. germanoalves

different lists in the same template

Helo! I'm building a template for a stripe (let's call it list A) and pdf of that list. I have another table (let's call table B) and I would like to get some fields from this other table to compose the template of table A. Would it be possible? If so, how would I do it? Thanks!
  18. germanoalves

List template problem.

I'm following this documentation http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/creating-a-custom-list-template/ to create a custom theme from a list and export it via PDF, adjusting each item to the layout I need. This list is generated in an A form that contains some elements that are repeated...
  19. germanoalves

difficulty with joining lists

Hey! I'm having great difficulty joining information from 2 tables. I've already read the documentation www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-joins/#one-to-many and I didn't get the result I need :( I have a LIST A with text fields, dropdown etc. And I have another LIST B, with a field...
  20. germanoalves

problem rename image:

Hi! I'm trying to perform the process to rename images resulting from using the upload field using this script // use Joomla file utils jimport( 'joomla.filesystem.file' ); // get the original file and split it into parts $old = ($formModel->formData['file']); $oldParts = pathinfo($old); //...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back