• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. gatticlaudio

use calc field in prefilters

Hello, I need to include a field calculated for a balance in the filter of my list. I put it but it takes the value in the table whose value is null. It does not perform the calculation. Can a calculated field be used in prefilters? Thanks
  2. gatticlaudio

Filter list by url

Hello, I put as you say but it did not work. Filters are not set. I need it by url since it is a list containing a Form to filter by month. If I set a pre-filter, I can't find the rest of the data. The month and year selector is a birthday type. Below I send an image of the form. Thank you.
  3. gatticlaudio

Filter list by url

Hi all I am needing to filter a list by url, using a field of type date (). More precisely I need to get the list of data for the current month. some help? Thank you.
  4. gatticlaudio

know connection and run mysql from php

Hello everyone, I need help with the following: I have a list in which with the plugin php_event I execute some php lines to delete a table and reload it with data. So far I have established a new connection and it performs well. What I want is to use the existing connection to the base, without...
  5. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

mahmoodee Now it worked. This will involve me doing a js for each form wherever I want that functionality. Now, I would like to know why the "Submit on Enter" option does not work .... Thank you
  6. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

Mahmoodee: I made the js indicated and it didn't work ... it's like I ignored it.....
  7. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

But the Submit on Enter option does not fulfill that function fairly? In another way, for each form I will have to do the js ... !!!!!
  8. gatticlaudio

Submit on Enter

Hello, in my forms I enabled the Submit on Enter option, and it works only by pressing the enter key twice. What can be? I use Fabrik version 3.9.10 Thank you.
  9. gatticlaudio

CAPTCHA

Hi lousyfool, it's true, it would have nothing to do with Fabrik. I used Show a form of access data. If there isn't something already done, I will have to do one by myself. Thank you.
  10. gatticlaudio

CAPTCHA

Hi Is it possible to add a captcha element to the form login? Thank you.
  11. gatticlaudio

Filter by url .... Birthday complement

Hi, I need to filter a list, by url on a field of type Birthdate. http://localhost/cobranzas/index.php/m-planilla?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=21&resetfilters=1&cobranzas___mensual[value][]=now&cobranzas___mensual[condition]== The problem arises that the monthly field is a birthday...
  12. gatticlaudio

set Birthday

Thanks friends, I solved it with js. It would be nice to have a default value Regards
  13. gatticlaudio

set Birthday

Hello everyone, I needed to show a calendar of months and years only, so I used a Birthday Element, hiding the day. What I need now is to set the month and year with the current month and the current year. How could i do it? Thank you.
  14. gatticlaudio

calculate in list

Hi Troester, I thought of a calculated field, but as I refer to the field in the list and it is a partial accumulated, it is not just the difference between 2 columns ... return ((int) '{Cajaingresoegreso ___ cashed}' - (int) '{Cajaingresoegreso___pagado}'); That calculation did not work...
  15. gatticlaudio

calculate in list

Hi, how can I do that in the "Balance" column, I have the updated value on each line. Let it be calculated automatically .... The list is generated from a mysql view Thank you.
  16. gatticlaudio

Reload form

Well, redirecting to the same page worked. Thank you.
  17. gatticlaudio

Reload form

I did the redirect ({where_i_came_from}), but the modal window is stopped
  18. gatticlaudio

Reload form

Hello everyone, I need to reload a form. In other words, I am in form1, load form2 that modifies some values of form1, and when closing form2, I want form1 to be updated. Currently pressing F5 does it, I want to automate it. When I modify the list below, fields in the top form are updated Thank you
  19. gatticlaudio

Security form

Hi, I'm invoking a form with the javascript click event of a button: window.location.href = ('/cobranzas/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=7&usekey=id_client|id_process&rowid='+client+'|'+ process); In this way I cannot validate the security of the form and anyone who has the url can...
  20. gatticlaudio

button save

Solved, entering the link to the desired form and not using the default one. Thank you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back