• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. marcelf

Fabrik 4.0 Zeta Release unofficial is safe?

Hi, everyone! The Fabrik 4.0 Zeta Release unofficial is safe? Can I use with joomla 4.4 ? Any prevision for official version? Thanks, Marcel
  2. marcelf

Using placeholder in repeated group element

Hi all, I have a list with a repetable group and I need to do an calculation using elements of repetable group. But when I use {tablename_repeat_element} I get an array with all repetable group rows. Is there somethig that I can do to get the value of element and process it in the calc...
  3. marcelf

Joomla search and Databasejoin Multi Error

Hi all, Im trying to use joomla search and already solved the fulltext problem. I converted my table to myisam. But when I configure a databasejoin multilist element to be searched in List Filters I get a new error when I do a search (not happens with databasejoin drop). I already confirmed...
  4. marcelf

CSV configuration dont change CSV by URL

Hi all, I have a list with almost 40 elements, but I dont want to generate a CSV with all elements. So I have configurated CSV like is shown below. I need to get CSV by URL using ?format=csv in the end. The problem is: the generated file form URL still showing all elements. Seems like the...
  5. marcelf

Is the prefilter not included in the filters?

Hi, I created two lists of the same table, each one with a different prefilter. One list is about textbooks and the other is about audiobooks (filter is type equals text for example). The problem here is: the filter arent considering the prefilter and showing categories that are zero...
  6. marcelf

List creators and back-end

Hi, I'd like to give to a few tech users permission to edit their lists and create elements for it. So first I allowed the Manager group to Edit Own. After I had noticed in the fabrik_lists, the created_by is always 0, so I inserted the user ID. So I logged as Manager and tried to edit...
  7. marcelf

Error in Tags Element

Hi everyone, I'm using the tags element and I've already activated the Enhanced Dropdowns (WIP), but I'm getting an error only when I'm creating a new tag. If I choose a already created tag dont show this error: The tag is created and the search is ok, but it's still showing the message with...
  8. marcelf

Filters: how to exclude categories without records?

Hi all, Im using the filters Subject and City in a list. What I need is: If I select a filter in Subject, and the list retrieve the records, this list should update the cities filter, showing only the cities that has a record considering the subject filter. I've test and it still showing all...
  9. marcelf

ElasticSearch/SOLR Integration

Hi, Id like to know if anyone already got to use elasticsearch integrated with fabrik? I found some extensions integrates elastic search in the joomla, but I dont know if the Search will include fabrik lists: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/geek-elasticsearch/...
  10. marcelf

Function to insert a record

Hi, I am developing a Form Plugin and need to insert another record in a list. Is there a function to pass the parameters and it creates the record correctly? I've seen the code below being used, but I must to create a complex record with dabasejoin, fileuploads ajax uploads, rating, and...
  11. marcelf

Using placeholder in List Pre-filter: my error or fabrik error?

I'm trying to use pre-filter. I need to the records that are too old using the a value of a field element. First like in the fabrik wiki I tried: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/list-pre-filters/ > Show records created before the estimated days to do the job (overdue) where: field =...
  12. marcelf

Featured Image in Fileupload?

Hi all, I am using fileupload with Ajax Uploads activated, so I can add multiple images. But in the list I need show only one "featured image", I don't want to use slideshow option because some items have too many images (a hundred of an event). So, I think about adding a new feature in...
  13. marcelf

Events Site: How hide past events?

Hi Everybody, I am doing an Events Site of my city and I need hide past events. I am using tabs and dropdown status element with past and future options. So I need when the list is shown, the events with initial date before the current date automatically change from future to past in status...
  14. marcelf

Official Template for Fabrik ?

Hi all, Is there a Official Template for Fabrik? I know I can use a protostar (ugly) OR a joomlart template (commercial), but Id like to know if there is a beautiful GPL template, clean, optimized, fullwidth, that works perfectly with Fabrik. A template I can start and customize. I saw joomla...
  15. marcelf

What does Special Group means? Joomla User Groups could be used in the Access List?

Hi all, What does Special Group means? Is this mapped to Manager or Editor ? Is there a way to use a new Joomla User Groups in the List Access? Thanks, Marcel
  16. marcelf

Users and Groups inside Fabrik - NN table problem

Hi, I users and groups to be a list in fabrik. So far no problem, because I can make a list using joomla_users or joomla_groups. But when I create a user inside fabrik list, its creating the a invalid user, because the user created hasnt a group. So if make a databasejoin mulitlist from...
  17. marcelf

Packages

Hi, The Packages features was removed from fabrik after 3.5 version. But if I copy the code from 3.4 to the actual version (3.9) it could work ? It is a amazing feature, why was it removed? Which errors or problems was found? Thanks, Marcel
  18. marcelf

Harvesting - OAI-PMH

Hi, I know fabrik allows to expose structured metadata via OAI-PMH. But I need do the harvesting of a external institutional repository (dspace). Is there any implementation do this? PS: Dspace has this feature...
  19. marcelf

How to add a Javascript to run on Joomla Admin Area - Improving Databasejoin

Hi everbody, We are improving Databasejoin by adding a treeview render. So we need to make the Parent field appears only when Treeview is chosen in Render. How to add a javascript to work in admin? Thanks, Marcel
  20. marcelf

Fabrik working with Process (BPM) for a ECM platform

Hi, Id like to know if anyone alread did or though about integrate with a process management system. I discovered the ProcessMaker(PHP) could be used with joomla: https://www.processmaker.com/joomla-and-processmaker-powerful-content-management-system-world-class-workflow-automation So if it...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back