Search results

1. F

[SOLVED] fields view in list view setting calculations - sum - split

you were absolutely right thank you very much
  2. F

I know. Now I don't trust, I have planned for October (site stopped)
  3. F

Sorry Fabri 3.8.1 Joomla 3.8.1 Thanks
  4. F

Goodmorning everyone I have a field set in list view setting calculations - sum - split on field "clco". The field clco is a databasejoin. The sum of the table also shows the id of the table. I ask if anyone knows how to remove id and symbol &. Thank you
  5. F

[SOLVED] pre-filter in additional user field

You are right. Thanks. I solved it as you say: joomla user table + element fabrik
  6. F

thanks and sorry for the mistake. Now I'm on my cell phone. Tonight I try
  7. F

thanks for your interest.
  8. F

please, is a pre-filter possible in the additional user field? Thanks
  9. F

upload file problem

Hello and thanks works in the backend but not in the frontend even with super user access If it can be useful, I haven't changed the template and I haven't run any installations because it's a time that everything should work. I can't upgrade php 7 because in another database of the same domain...
  10. F

upload file problem

the system has always worked correctly now presents the following problem: file upload field works in backend but not in frontend Upload file from administrator login frontend profile: I see the file edit (no changes), save: the file disappears Thank you all PHP active on Linux...
  11. F

[SOLVED] calc condition if ...

now I've arrived there: it works perfectly. Thank you so much
  12. F

As you understand, I'm a beginner. So I don't know follow your I will try more quietly. Thank you all
  13. F

the first test I had done with raw thanks
  14. F

thanks, I will do other tests surely I'm wrong I attach some image
  15. F

thanks for collaboration unfortunately it does not work for me the content of the field is, for example, ["1", "2", "3", "5"] I think the problem is ... ($ checkbox == 3) it's not == but ... like .. it contains
  16. F

I still ask for help: i use in a calc field: if ({_classi___of_strum_mus} == 3) {return 6; } else { return 0; } the field {_classi___of_strum_mus} is a checkbox of values, for example: ["1", "2", "3"]. == is wrong; what is the right parameter for contains? always thanks
  17. F

[Solved] viewer fields in the user list

Sorry for the delayed answer. Your directions have allowed me to solve. Thank you very much
  18. F

[Solved] viewer fields in the user list

Sorry for the bad english. In a table, I use user plugins to automatically insert the user table ID so that it assigns ownership of the record to the user who writes it. In that table, I would like to set a field that shows, for example, the field "name" associate at the id assigned...
  19. F

[Solved] database connection

I solved by deleting the tables in the first database. At the moment it seems to work
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back