Search results

1. jubranz

Validation for user groups

I don't want to bother you but if that code is simple, could you help me with it please?
  2. jubranz

Comments in PDF reports

Hi, How can I get the record and its comments (comment plugin) in PDF report.
  3. jubranz

Validation for user groups

Can I make some elements mandatory for some user groups or access level and optional for others?
  4. jubranz

list edited by a group of users

great, I will give that a try.. one more thing please, Now I am sending a notification email to owner using the user element, what if I want to send an email notification to a group using an element that has group id. .
  5. jubranz

Yes I am using a dropdown menu with groups ids, to directly assign user to a group while creating his profile for the first time with Juser plugin. I was planning to use access level element but it shows all the access levels in Joomla. so, yes I want to use groups.
  6. jubranz

Hi there, I have a list and I want its records to be edited by super admins and a group of users. (not only one). lets say that each record has data of a unique company, I want only the company's employees to be able to see and to edit their own company data. I have a dropdown element that has...
  7. jubranz

Assign to a user from another list

Yes the error goes away if I remove that pre-filter. and no, I did not make any other changes anywhere in Fabrik.
  8. jubranz

juser list update

I figure it out, the problem was because I added an (existing email validation) to email element, I removed that validation and now it worked.
  9. jubranz

I try it and it works just fine, it did exactly what I wanted, but after several hours I've got this message: "500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list."
  10. jubranz

grab user email

I have a form which I can choose a user from a dropdown user element, I want this user to receive an email after I save this form. I am using form Email plugin, and I know how to use it, but I don't know how can I grab user email.
  11. jubranz

juser list update

all set to public.
  12. jubranz

juser list update

userId is a field element type.
  13. jubranz

juser list update

yes it does. I checked the user ids in both tables and it was identical. when creating a new user everything goes fine, but when I edit it, the email element validation asks for non registered email.
  14. jubranz

juser list update

I think yes, it has the standard setting, the user can edit it.
  15. jubranz

juser list update

no it is not, it is hidden in fabrik form.
  16. jubranz

juser list update

I have created a member list, which I can create a new users using juser plugin, well everything is working great, but there are 2 small problems: 1- when user is trying to update his email it only updated in fabrik list but not in Joomla users table. 2- when user is trying to update any other...
  17. jubranz

thank you so much, I will try that.
  18. jubranz

list 1 contain users created by Fabric (I create those user directly from fabric form using juser plugin). list 2 contain tasks assigned to those users, where I create new record (task) and assign it to specific user using (databasejoin) to choose from list 1. after setting up all access and...
  19. jubranz

someone help me please, all I want to know is how to assign new entry to a user from a (user list made with juser)? I will try to explain it other way.. for example I have 2 lists: list1 = users data made with juser plugin. list2= has a form with databasejoin element that connect to (user id...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back