Search results

1. jubranz

Comments in PDF reports

Hi, How can I get the record and its comments (comment plugin) in PDF report.
  2. jubranz

Validation for user groups

Can I make some elements mandatory for some user groups or access level and optional for others?
  3. jubranz

list edited by a group of users

Hi there, I have a list and I want its records to be edited by super admins and a group of users. (not only one). lets say that each record has data of a unique company, I want only the company's employees to be able to see and to edit their own company data. I have a dropdown element that has...
  4. jubranz

grab user email

I have a form which I can choose a user from a dropdown user element, I want this user to receive an email after I save this form. I am using form Email plugin, and I know how to use it, but I don't know how can I grab user email.
  5. jubranz

juser list update

I have created a member list, which I can create a new users using juser plugin, well everything is working great, but there are 2 small problems: 1- when user is trying to update his email it only updated in fabrik list but not in Joomla users table. 2- when user is trying to update any other...
  6. jubranz

Button to open another joined list.

I have 2 lists: For example list 1 (Invoice) and list 2 (Items). In the normal way I should add a joint between list1 and list2, and then use the group repeatable addition (plus and minus icons), but I don’t want to do that, instead I want to add a button in the end of the invoice (list1) can...
  7. jubranz

Assign to a user from another list

Hi, I am a new user, and I have a question please .. I want to use Fabrik to manage record logs of client’s complaint calls and assigned it to user team to take action. I have created 2 lists: 1- Team list By using juser I can create team users and give them access level. 2- Calls data list...
  8. jubranz

Why can't I post in Standard Support forum

I have a standard subscription but I can't post there.. I logged out and in several time but still the same.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back