• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. M

Content Plugin - Element in Form

I am using the content plugin to display a form with a single element in it, this represents a total number of entries in a database. It displays correctly the first time you access it, but if you then press the browser refresh button you get a spurious number 1 appear. See here...
  2. M

Paypal - non-payment action

I have a form with a Paypal payment. On submission of the form it take the user to Paypal for payment. If the user pays, everything is fine. If the user doesnt pay, either by clicking away from within Paypal or by payment failing then I dont get an IPN back which is fine. However, Fabrik has...
  3. M

Database table joins

I am not a programmer but I am attempting to use Fabrik to provide additional functionality to a Joomla package that I have loaded on my website. The package is Alphauserpoints which is a reward system for users engaging in the website. Alphauserpoints (aka Altauserpoints) has a feature called...
  4. M

Pre-filter the "Group-by" headings

I have created an online calender that creates a monthly activity programme for users to access. I use the "Group by" facility to group the entries by the month so that monthly views (and printouts) can be taken. I pre-filter this in the list using the pre-filter capability in the data tab to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back