Search results

1. C

Show unused values in databasejoin

I am a little confused on the where clause. This is what I have so far: where `id` NOT EXISTS (select `timeslots` FROM `mfd_entertainment_repeat_timeslots` where 1) It gives an error
  2. C

Show unused values in databasejoin

I have a list of timeslots in a table. The values are displayed as databasejoin that is rendered as checkboxes in an entertainment form. Entertainers can choose up to 4 slots. I would like to only display timeslots that are not used by other entertainers. The tables are as follows...
  3. C

Cannot call event during blur or update

Thank you. It worked.
  4. C

Cannot call event during blur or update

I have the following code to total a repeating group. It works when add or delete is made, but not when hour_total blurs / updates. requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { function total() { // replace 1 with the form's id var formRef = 'form_2'; // Replace with the element name var...
  5. C

Group total using javascript

Problem solved
  6. C

friendly bump
  7. C

I am trying to find the total of a repeating group of hour total. It is a calc element. I am receiving an error on line 15. Cannot read property FormElements requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function () { function total() { // replace 1 with the form's id var formRef = 'form_2'; // Replace...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back