Search results

1. sgravelle

Simple search solution for multiple lists simultaneously

There are many posts regarding "search" and I read most if not all of them, but I'm still looking for a simple solution allowing our users to search multiple lists simultaneously. Anyone would know? Something within Fabrik, or a third-party plugin? Tks!
  2. sgravelle

Issues: adding a listing + closing details' window

1. Adding a listing: until now I've been using "csv import" to add listings. However, today I want to add just one listing so in "lists", on the "view data" page, I selected the "Add" button instead of the CSV Import. But all I'm getting is a blank screen with the circling gif image at the...
  3. sgravelle

Details View: duplicated title and missing exit button

Trying to figure out how to fix the duplicated title in the Details View modal window (ajaxify), as well as adding the Exit button. Example: see attachment Tks!
  4. sgravelle

Direct URL to a sorted list?

Created a list with name of entities in different states. On our website we have a map of the country, and when clicking on one state I'd like to link to the sorted list starting with the state clicked on. For example, the list of entities in the state of Florida. How to do that? Tks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back