Search results

1. fujitsuDev

Update another field from a field of same table

Hi, I would like update value of yes/no field but after that it execute they validations. An "expiration_date" field check a yes/no "reset_date" field at submit. My problem: this yes/no field is recorded in DB as yes (1) and I wont. I want this number to go back to 0 systematically, even if...
  2. fujitsuDev

Issue with condition of plugin Email under Scheduled task

Hi, Condition field from plugin not work. It send always mails for every records or nothing. I've tried many combinations, I don't know what to do anymore... Exemple, I've only two records that fulfils the condition in DB: And my condition works, no doubt about it (ested on 3v4l.org)...
  3. fujitsuDev

Fabrik List Module issue on delete element: "Invalid controller: list"

Hi, I've a "Invalid controller: list" error on Delete button from Fabrik List Module. This error isn't explicit enough... 3 modules integrated on the same page and they were working before... I can't go back to the time when it no longer worked. All lists modules uses the bootstrap default...
  4. fujitsuDev

Gallery popup lightbox doesn't work anymore

Hi, By default, images in slideshow can be opened in light popup on click, right? I use a custom template, but lightbox doesn't work on hover. Template custom code: <div> <?php $element = $this->groups['offer_4_pictures_comments']->elements['pictures']; ?> <?php if...
  5. fujitsuDev

I can't find how to add element/column to list view

Hi, Option "Show in list" is activated in element settings: Access to this element is Public, not restrictive. What else? Thanks.
  6. fujitsuDev

How can we capture submitted data of lists filter?

Hi, I would like capture and record in database lists filter's submitted data (for stats use): how I can do and, most importantly, where? I can't find Fabrik file with filter's POST data traitment. Thanks.
  7. fujitsuDev

How to try-catch and display errors with PHP validation module?

Hi, I get always a white page without any error/debug information when submit form for which I apply a 'replace' PHP validation. So I can't identify issue without this. I had try this try-catch way but nothing happens...
  8. fujitsuDev

Can't connect to distant database with ip:port

Hi, In Fabrik connection tab, I can't connect to distant server with IP and custom port 3308 according the scheme **.**.**.**:3308. And I don't find any log to diagnose where is the problem... :( On the other hand, I can connect to standard host (distant too) with domain but without...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back