• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. B

max_input_vars joomla fabrik error

Hi, thank you for your answer, im not getting into it with the wiki examples. Is anyone here who can write me for this 3 code lines an example code for doing it? Thanks alot
  2. B

max_input_vars joomla fabrik error

Hello, i have to put many JavaScripts to one Dropdown element. unfortunatelly i get the error: Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0 joomla So i opened the php.ini file, but the line is not active. Do you...
  3. B

Required fields elements

I think im talking about a AJAX Validation. I put to one element a php Validation, which checks all the other Elements. If i put the Validation to every element which is checked, the error is on every element, which i understand and which is right. But is there a possibility to only Highlight as...
  4. B

Required fields elements

During the testing, i saw that if an error occurs, all Elements with the Validation are marked as an error. Can i manage it, that the Error Message occures only on the Element which is wrong? I know that everything is red, because of the Validation failed, because in one element the Validation...
  5. B

Required fields elements

Thank you! Code from @cheesegrits works also without the Custom.php file. I just put the Array command and the foreach part in one element as php Validation and that's it. Perfect!
  6. B

Required fields elements

Thank you for your detailed Explanation. Unfortunatelly i don't have such i file in this Directory. And does it check the whole Database? Because one H in this colums is only allowed in one line. The Elements are the columns. And yes as you thought, the Elements are structured in another way...
  7. B

Required fields elements

@cheesegrits maybe you can help we again. I have 85 elemets with the same structure, they are all Radio Buttons. The user can select if he puts 1,0 or H. But he is only allowed to put in one Element "H", 1 can be put in more then one. is their also a Validation function that checks, that only...
  8. B

Change SQL Output in Checkbox Element

Thank you for your helf. If somebody other has the same question, use the radiobutton plugin. Maybe you can help me with one more question, because i don't know the right Syntax for, let it me say "Fabrik SQL". Before i used a perl script to get MS Excel Content to SQL. Now im changing the...
  9. B

Sorry, i'm really new to coding, so thank's for you Explanation that [""] is JSON. The Radiobutton ist exactly what i Need :)
  10. B

Hi, i'm using the Checkbox plugin in some Elements. I entered the Value X, and then saw in the Database the Output is ["X"]. But i just wanted to get the X without [""]. So i went to the Code Checkbox.php and changed the Code in line 188 from: $json_val = '["' . $val . '"]'; to $json_val =...
  11. B

Required fields elements

Thank you for your fast help. Works perfectly!
  12. B

Required fields elements

Hello, is it possible to link elements to define only one of them as required field? The user can enter the document title in German and English, or only in German or only in English. These are two elements: document_title_ger document_title_en One of them must be completed, but not...
  13. B

How do i get the internal_id of a joomla fabrik list element in php?

I don't know why, i did the Record DB to No, then i saw what you have written yesterday, tried to turn it on again, and now it works and i can find the new log Database without any error. Thanks to you all for your help!
  14. B

If i disable "Record in DB" it works, so there must be some issues with the db connection
  15. B

Puh, i'm trying to find out, in which script the error is. I have many scripts there.. the error occurs right after clicking save on the view with the Elements of the form
  16. B

Sorry, you all have been right. The Logs Plugin is exactly that, what i needed. The CSV file is generated and filled in with username and id, what i wanted to get. But also there appears everytime an error message in joomla when i click on "save". 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax...
  17. B

Thank you @troester, i will look through the different plugins. @cheesegrits i'm trying something else. Only the username and the id of the changed or new record should be stored.
  18. B

I try to explain it clearly again. I created a List with several records. Colums of the List: master_table___PMT_id: this is the internal id of the list master_table___Name: the Name of a Groupmember master_table___Age: Age of the Groupmember master_table___function: Function of the Groupmember...
  19. B

I think there is another Problem. Every User has different records, so the last Expression seems to be right, i Need the column "master_table___PMT_id", which is the internal id and not the rowid
  20. B

Results in the same error message.. define('_JEXEC', 1); if (file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/defines.php')) { include_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/defines.php'; } if (!defined('_JDEFINES')) { define('JPATH_BASE', 'D:/XAMPP/htdocs/cdb'); require_once...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back