Search results

1. B

max_input_vars joomla fabrik error

Hello, i have to put many JavaScripts to one Dropdown element. unfortunatelly i get the error: Warning: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0 joomla So i opened the php.ini file, but the line is not active. Do you...
  2. B

Change SQL Output in Checkbox Element

Hi, i'm using the Checkbox plugin in some Elements. I entered the Value X, and then saw in the Database the Output is ["X"]. But i just wanted to get the X without [""]. So i went to the Code Checkbox.php and changed the Code in line 188 from: $json_val = '["' . $val . '"]'; to $json_val =...
  3. B

Required fields elements

Hello, is it possible to link elements to define only one of them as required field? The user can enter the document title in German and English, or only in German or only in English. These are two elements: document_title_ger document_title_en One of them must be completed, but not...
  4. B

How do i get the internal_id of a joomla fabrik list element in php?

I have build a joomla Fabrik list with several Elements. Column 1: ID Column 2: Name Column 3: Age Some users are able to edit the list Elements, so i have changed the normal save button, to a button which executes a php script in the Background. This calls me, which user is logged in and has...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back