Search results

1. wshealy

(Solved) Missing Images

https://storytellersguild.org/calendar.html Images joined to the recurring group are not always showing on the list although it shows on the detail every time. Images appear in detail but show up inconsistently on list. For example, on the above page, the second list item displays the images...
  2. wshealy

Radio Button to select cat_id for dropdown list

On add I want to use a radio button to determine which category to display in the name dropdown list. I think it is possible but not sure how. I have tried selecting the category from a dropdown list to modify the name list like happens in fabrik when selecting a plugin changes the fields below...
  3. wshealy

DatabaseJoin and Date Plugin

Scratching my head. I have a single element (date) I need from the parent record (performance) so I did an element level databasejoin using the parent_id and label of date. The join works fine but it as it should returns the full date/time and I need to format it with the date plugin to mm-dd...
  4. wshealy

Disable Responsive

Is there a way to disable fabrik's responsive processing or at least let my Gantry template take precedence? Something kicks in on a mobile device that prevents font resizing and the ability use touch to move and resize list. It is easy to see the difference by simply viewing a list in chrome on...
  5. wshealy

an Error has occurred 1054 Unknown Column in Field List

Site has been getting this error when saving after add/edit. Which is strange since it shows Teller in Performance List and form as part of the recurring group. I have emptied trash and cleaned everything up plus turned on debugging. By this one has me pulling out hair. Your help would be...
  6. wshealy

Advanced Example

Okay, I have gotten beyond basic list and am looking for examples of using more advanced features. I am tinkering with a recurring event lineup app. The couple examples I saw in forum were false starts like description of a plan or first post of a never completed series. I really want to tackle...
  7. wshealy

Dropdown Element from single catagory

I am new to fabrik. I am working on a performer scheduling app. I am selecting my performers from Joomla Contacts. I have a dropdown element that links to the contact table and list all contacts. However the system has contacts in other categories besides performers. I would like to limit the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back