Search results

1. M

Email plugin doesn't attach my PDF & Placeholders issue

Hello again. I have nearly finished my attaching-a-custom-PDF-to-email program, but two last issues have appeared on my way. First problem: I've already learned to create the custom PDF with placeholders in its title and upload it into a specific folder on my hosting, but it turns out that...
  2. M

Can't attach PDF created with PHP form plugin to email plugin

I have created a PDF with the PHP form plugin and I know where it's stored, $pdf->Output($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '{tablename___elementname}.pdf', 'F'); but when I try to send it through the email plugin ("attachment eval. function"), $file[] =...
  3. M

Error 0: Class 'TCPDF' not found

Hello, And following with my last thread, I have been working with Fabrik PHP form plugin and TCPDF in order to create a PDF of a form which should upload itself into my web. $pdf->Output('images/hello_{tablename___elementname}.pdf', 'F'); I also used your email plugin to attach this PDF to the...
  4. M

Attach a PDF (email plugin)

Hey, I have a couple of doubts. I'm using email form plugin in order to attach a PDF already uploaded to my page (from the option "attachments eval."). Can I attach another one using the same PHP code? The main problem is that I want this PDF to be a custom PDF with the submitted record's detail...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back