Search results

1. AlexTCGPro

Utilize fabrik's placeholders in external PHP file

Hey there. I'm developing a little page with a php file, just a simple setup program outside of joomla. I already included the framework to be able to work with my database, but I want to add a couple of fabrik forms within it. I was thinking on just using the simple '{fabrik view=form id=x}'...
  2. AlexTCGPro

Databasejoin element broken after updating to 3.10

Hey there. I recently updated fabrik both from this website and from github, I noticed that all my databasejoins elements became unable to be used, none of the values ever gets loaded in the backend. I used dev menu and I found this error Uncaught ReferenceError: FabrikAdmin is not defined Can...
  3. AlexTCGPro

Colour picker doesn't update automatically with calc elements

Hey there. I'm trying to use the colour picker element to dynamically generate something with an ajax calc element, but it doesn't seem to update automatically when a color is picked, I have to edit some other element to get it updated.
  4. AlexTCGPro

Custom url for details view

Hey! I have a menu item with a fabrik list, whenever someone clicks on one of the values in takes them to a new url, "/details/{form_id}/{row_id}" as intended. I would like to alter this behavior a little, instead of "/details/{form_id}" let's say "/posts/{form_id}". But this only for that...
  5. AlexTCGPro

Ideal PHP version for Fabrik?

My website is running PHP 7.4 and I keep getting erros like [21-Jun-2021 07:41:06 America/New_York] PHP Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in...
  6. AlexTCGPro

Trying to build a chat system using html5 server sent events

Hey guys. I'm trying to develop a simple chat system for my website, it has to handle about 500 users, unfortunately my host server doesn't allow the use of websockets so I'm stuck with the next best option, which seems to be server sent events. I'm trying to build it directly through joomla and...
  7. AlexTCGPro

I want to have a custom redirection with PHP values

Hey guys. I'm trying to have a redirect after a value gets submitted / edited but not to a specific url but a dynamically generated one. I tried the redirect plugin but that one doesn't seem to allow for custom php code and the php plugin itself, but I tried on BeforeCalculations and...
  8. AlexTCGPro

Ajax refresh inconsistent between lists

Hey guys. I'm trying to take advantage of ajax list refreshing, to try and make some sort of chat through fabrik. Thing is, the ajax list refresh is quite inconsistent. I have two websites, in both of them I have an article, two modules (a list module and a form module), both modules loaded in...
  9. AlexTCGPro

Integrating Youtube api into Fabrik

Hey guys, I'm trying to create a simple form to upload videos from my website to my youtube channel. I was able to, following this guide https://www.codexworld.com/upload-video-to-youtube-using-php/. However I'm wondering if could be possible to integrate it directly into fabrik, as an element...
  10. AlexTCGPro

List module ajaxify doesn't seem to work?

Hey guys. I'm trying to have a list refresh automatically every time a value gets added. I created a fabrik_list_module with the list, enabled ajaxify on it and then put it in an article through {loadmoduleid xxx}, then I put another module under it which contains the fabrik_form_module of the...
  11. AlexTCGPro

Very simple notification/alert system using only Fabrik and PHP

Hey guys! You all have been a great help, always, so I want to give something back to you, hopefully someone finds it useful or expands from it. This is to have a very simple notification system in your website, you know, a simple counter of how many messages or articles you have unread for...
  12. AlexTCGPro

Exec javascript code after filter has been applied

Hey there, I have an ajax list in my frontend, I'm trying to run a simple javascript script that changes the color of the rows of a list depending on its content, I managed to make it work fairly easily just using window.addEventListener('load', function () { //code }) My code looks at every...
  13. AlexTCGPro

Textarea element won't save if using codemirror editor

Hey there, I just noticed that any textarea element that has enabled WYSIWYG editor won't save any data if you add to the database using the codemirror editor. This issue won't happen with TinyMCE editor nor when editing an existing value. Any idea why this is?
  14. AlexTCGPro

Unable to pre-filter lists with condition 'IN'

Hey there. I´m trying to use pre-filters on a list, the element is raw numbers, the condition is IN and the value is "SELECT id FROM fabrik_list_test WHERE testing = 1", when I go see the result it always returns "Column 'id' in IN/ALL/ANY subquery is ambiguous". I do need to use id as that's...
  15. AlexTCGPro

Upload files to Onedrive for business instead of Amazon S3

Hey guys. I was messing around with the file upload element and noticed it allows uploading files directly to Amazon's S3 services. I work for a school and we currently have a partnership with Microsoft who gives us 1tb of Onedrive storage for each account, I want to know if there's a way to...
  16. AlexTCGPro

Run calc element on demand (TCPDF or any other PHP code)

Hey! I'm using TCPDF to generate some on-the-fly PDF files. I have put the PHP code in a calc element to take advantage of the placeholders of other elements and such. When the calc element is set to calc on load, it works perfectly, however, as none of the other elements have been filled yet...
  17. AlexTCGPro

'Uncaught TypeError: this.update is not a function' when filtering a jdate element

Hey! I need to filter by range of date in a list, so I set my jdate element for that, seems to work, but I always get that error. filter-min.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: this.update is not a function at t.<anonymous> (filter-min.js:3) at Function.each (jquery.min.js:2) at...
  18. AlexTCGPro

Help setting jdate range filter with javascript

Hey guys, I'm trying to set a jdate range filter via javascript, I'm using this code: function filterDate() { var fd = Date.today().clearTime().moveToFirstDayOfMonth(); var firstday = fd.toString("dd/MM/yyyy") + " 00:00:00"; var ld = Date.today().clearTime().moveToLastDayOfMonth()...
  19. AlexTCGPro

Accidentally deleted field element, is there a way to recover the now deleted data?

Hey, by mistake I deleted a really important element in a form, somehow it got send to the trash and I emptied it. That field had lots of values stored in the database, is there a way to recover it? The column no longer appears in the database.
  20. AlexTCGPro

Trouble having a simple date picker with only Month / Year

Hey! I'm in need of a date picker, but instead of picking a full date I just want users to choose only month and year. Both elements 'date' and 'jdate' need fulldate or else the site will be loaded with javascript errors as they cannot validate. I need to do some calculations via php, my idea...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back