• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. D

Fabrik.addEvent fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end

Hello I use this event in form_x.js to trigger an event which populates labels after a function has inserted repeat groups. It works great. However when the user saves the record and then reopens it for editing the 'fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end' does not fire. I assume this is because...
  2. D

Custom tab index on repeat group

Is there a way to modify the tab index on a repeating group. The functionality I would like to see is that if fieldA_0 has focus and tab key is pressed then focus moves to fieldA_1, fieldA_2 and so on, if there is no further repeats I'd like focus to move to the next element on the top row eg...
  3. D

Help with javascript for multiple Database join elements rendered as checkbox

Thanks to you both. Troester I particularly like your solution but after fiddling with this and not really getting what I wanted, I decided to use a PHP validation instead. I had 4 database join elements rendered as checkboxes if there wasn't a check in any of the 4 I didn't want to be able to...
  4. D

Help with javascript for multiple Database join elements rendered as checkbox

I have 5 database join elements rendered as checkboxes. Selection A Selection B Selection C Selection D Selection X They all select the same data (an ID) from another table with a Where clause ordering the results. The user is able to place a check in boxes A,B,C,D and if needed in X. However...
  5. D

add repeat with JS

Thanks Troester this helped me too
  6. D

add repeat with JS

deant Thank you that did help. Here is what I came up with thanks to your help function deleteRow(el){ var refForm = el.form; var groupId = el.groupid; var group = refForm.form.getElement('#group' + groupId); var b = jQuery(refForm.form.getElements('#group' + groupId + '...
  7. D

add repeat with JS

Thanks for your help I found a solution by using: function addRow(el){ var add_btn = el.form.form.getElement('#group100 .addGroup'); var add_e = new Event.Mock(add_btn, 'click')...
  8. D

add repeat with JS

It seems to be a problem with this var form = Fabrik.blocks[formRef]; console.log(form); is undefined.
  9. D

add repeat with JS

Hello I have created a form with a repeat group, the add and remove buttons are hidden in CSS. I would like to create my own add repeat button. I have this function in form_X.js function addGroup(formRef, groupId) { var form = Fabrik.blocks[formRef]; // Create mock event var btn =...
  10. D

Ajax update element on main form from pop up

Hello I have a pop up form where a users enters data, upon submission of the pop up, I would like to run an ajax update on an element on the main form. I already have the ajax update function on my main form, but I don't know how to call it on submission of the pop up?
  11. D

Fabrik Custom template Help

This is how I achieved this, it may not be the most elegant approach! In a copy of default_repeatgroup_table.php I replaced this // Add in the table heading $firstGroup = $group->subgroups[0]; foreach ($firstGroup as $el) : $style = $el->hidden ? 'style="display:none"' ...
  12. D

Fabrik Custom template Help

Hope someone with more experience than me can help this amateur. I am trying to create a custom template. I have a form with several tabs on it. On one of these tabs there are 24 elements. For the 5th,10th,15th and 20th element I want to change the table heading to span 4 elements. Then I...
  13. D

Repeat group with table template layout

Thankyou juuser. I have 16 elements all together and was hoping to have the label centered on 3 groups of four of them, it seems then that I need a custom template, but at my stage of learning this is beyond me yet.
  14. D

Repeat group with table template layout

I have a repeat group with several elements, their labels are displayed above the columns. 4 of these elements are similar in description and would look better if they had just one label that was as wide as the 4 columns. Is there a way to achieve this?
  15. D

Custom CSS help with rationalizing

Thank you lousyfool I will try and research reducing it to 3 lines
  16. D

Custom CSS help with rationalizing

Hello everyone, I have this CSS in my custom file. Can anyone show me a better way of writing it? td.fb_el_tbl_inspections_95_repeat___ta_0_0,td.fb_el_tbl_inspections_95_repeat___ta_2_0{width: 0px !important} td.fb_el_tbl_inspections_95_repeat___ta_3_0 {width: 80px !important}...
  17. D

JavaScript window class causing page refresh

Hello I hope someone can help me out. I have created a form "form 1" with a button to open a new form "form 2" in a pop up using the code below in form_X.js. function recordFault(el){ var strUrl = 'index.php?Itemid=&option=com_fabrik&task=form.view&formid=43'; var windowTitle ="Record Fault"...
  18. D

Passing parameters to Content plugin in outro of a form

Hello I have a form content plugin in the footer of a form {fabrik view=form id=43 rowid=myValue} The form is form is in a div which is hidden. I would like to pass a rowid to this content plugin, preferably using form_X.js and then make it visible. Is it possible to pass the rowid...
  19. D

Form in outro with repeat group save error

I discovered the problem, by trial and error. I had the elements date and jdate together. I have for now removed all the jdate elements and it functions correctly.
  20. D

Form in outro with repeat group save error

Hi Troester I improved the performance somewhat by removing validations. But still I get some strange behavior, if I embed the form in a joomla article it works correctly and saves all the repeat groups to the table. If I embed the form in the outro of a fabrik form, a new row is created in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back