Search results

1. C

[solved] some export csv issue

ok so, it needs both.."selected" and "include" to have the full control on what is published in csv now it is fine Thank you
  2. C

what if i unpublish the ID? the db seems to work good, and it i snot exported
  3. C

ok they are almost all visible so this is the point. but only one is not visible, the ID so the id remains the only strange behaviour then
  4. C

it is not like that. As i said earlier, i tried set to NO (inlude in list view) to another field..and it did not go to export SO 95% of the fields go to export if include is set to YES and don't go to export if include set to NO 5% of the fields, go to export regardless the setting in INCLUDE
  5. C

ok this is how it should be But i have 5 elements sets to no that are still exported! One of these is the ID which i really don't want to be exported Any idea?
  6. C

just verified. i set to NO one element that was set to yes and it is not exported
  7. C

no..this is what happened to me..at first (a part of these few) i had most of my elements not set to YES for include in list query..and they were not exported, even with EXPORT ALL sttings So it is strange...the majority of th efields will not export if not set to yes for "INçUDE IN LIST QUERY"...
  8. C

now i am using the export all with include in list query set to yes. some elements are exported even if not set to yes though
  9. C

ok i use th einclude in list query then But there are certain elements that are in the export even if they are not set to yes. The ID for example, and few more...
  10. C

to resume i have set all the elements in the "select" field then i disable some "include in query" just for some of the fields (to test) and i see that the export contains fields with a logic i dont understand. Many are missing..regardless to what i have set in SELECT or how i set the INCLUDE...
  11. C

ok it tooks me a while..and crossed eyes but i put all the elements in the "select" list but still..not all of the field i selected are shown in the export..i would say a part. I deactivated the include in query for some of them (those i selected)..and some are showed, some are not what i have...
  12. C

show field in list view only when search in advanced search

ok thank you..then i ll leave it...would have been nice..but it is really out of my possibilities thank you
  13. C

yes..but they are so many, that probably was easier doing like that If i add th eelement as you say i get a very long list to scroll..and after the forsts row it becomes nearly unmanageable Is it correct anyway or it might lead some problems?
  14. C

the second issue, the one about filtering, is solved. probably just needed to clear cache.it as fine the way i set
  15. C

show field in list view only when search in advanced search

Hello, this is a bit complex, don't know if possible In my list view i have only very few field while the list contains a lots of field All these fields are, anyway, searchable in advanced search Is it possible that when i search one, or more, of these fields that normally are not shown in the...
  16. C

ok i have found . i need to set "include in list query" to on i still have 2 issues the id thaty is not visible in list and not set as include in list query..but it is present in the excel exported How can i hide it? when i use advanced search and export data, all the data are exported. I...
  17. C

Hello, when i export the csv only few fields are exported. All those that are set as "not visible in list" are not exported How do i do to have them exported all? I want that only advanced search or filtering will affect on wht i export Thanks
  18. C

database has become really slow

hi..can you please help me with last lillte tips? thanks
  19. C

also please explain me about "I don't think an empty or 'blank' value will do as a radio button value (Decisione filtering)." As i explained before i have set it like this for all the radiobutton Value= (empty) Label=* I told you before the reason i do that..i understand know you say that the...
  20. C

so to resume I have set all ONLY CALC ON SAVE to YES I have set to EXCLUDE in LIST QUERY all the elements I have set FILTER on LIST to UNDER Headings (no toggeable) I have set in phpmyadmin OPCACHE to ON (it is a suggestion from joomla forum) seems enough better I don't have understood very...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back