Search results

1. C

show field in list view only when search in advanced search

Hello, this is a bit complex, don't know if possible In my list view i have only very few field while the list contains a lots of field All these fields are, anyway, searchable in advanced search Is it possible that when i search one, or more, of these fields that normally are not shown in the...
  2. C

[solved] some export csv issue

Hello, when i export the csv only few fields are exported. All those that are set as "not visible in list" are not exported How do i do to have them exported all? I want that only advanced search or filtering will affect on wht i export Thanks
  3. C

downgrading form 4 to 3

Hello since my fabrik db has some problem i am asking if i can try to downgrade to see if with 3 it works better. What happen is that in list view if i filter a field yesno..if i do more than one search close to another..system hangs, and host resoucec (the cpu) hit 100% so my provider limit my...
  4. C

database has become really slow

hello, my site with a fabrik db has become really slow..lots of cpu and I/O resources consumptions I have a questionnaire with say 60 answer yes/no/NA and there are now around 100 record So i don't think the db is too big May be there are other issue related (joomla?) which i haven't found...
  5. C

[solved]allow ordering don't work?

hi i am trying to use this feature for the list view When i use in data(day month years) it works If i use it in a field tha contain names..it doesn't Some groups of names are ordered , but then some not..then few again ordered.. how to set it up? thanks
  6. C

[solved]filtering from column in list view

hi i know that there is this option but cannot find it basicallu in list view i want to be able to select yes or no for that column thanks
  7. C

export import csv

hello i have some issue with export import first thing when i go to export i have only few items selectted for exporting, and i have to manually check all the others which are a lot Is it possible to have them all checked by default?(i have selected ALL in the list settings for export) but...
  8. C

[solved]strange behaviour in radiobutton

hi in my radiobutton (grouped as button) i have 2 choices I am finding out that all the form already filled by user, they have the same issue at the same radiobutton: When i open the record for review it, both button are black, like both were selected But if i export the csv, i can see that...
  9. C

populate yesno element

i am trying to use the yesno element for automaitic populatin gits value so i need to use an expression to set the value for it (yes or no), with an expression that check radiobutton element with s/n answer so i am using this if ('{lista___artBTN}'=='N') {return 'no'';} in the yesno element..but...
  10. C

checkbox return value

i am trying to use the checkbox instead of radiobutton, s it allow me to deselect what selected and levae th eoption unselected When i retunr the value of the checkbok, in a calc element, i have like this ["VALUE"] with [] and "" which radiobuttons don't return is it possible t have just the...
  11. C

javascript on element

hello try o use the javascrit function of elements..trying in different ones to setup condition and action but i can't get it to work for example a etext field..iset condition..if dlclick then hide..nothing happen or radiobutton..when dblclick(or any other actions) if radiobutton =1, then hide...
  12. C

Not complete alert

Hello, is there a way to have some kind of alert fot all the records where not all answer to the questions are.given, or say it differently, whee not all field are filled?actually they are radiobutton...so where all not radiobutton (answer to question) has a choice? And if is possible, in a way...
  13. C

default value for toggle elemets/column

Is it possible to set a default value for htis funciton?by default they are all showed..and if hide sp,e value, next time they return visible.. is it possible? thanks
  14. C

dropdown search in databasejoin

hello, in the attempt to have the db faster i have done some change and i have osme problem now, i have 10 record inserted now..so it still not a big problem but i need to solve this So i have in the questionnaire form a radiobutton element which have as choice yes or not, and i have set it...
  15. C

get the value of a label

to get the value of a radiobuttonm value i use this '{elementname_raw}' but if i want the label value? i try this '{elementname}' but it always return only one value, the first
  16. C

reset radiobutton choice

hello, is it possible to reset a radiobutton choice? by default when a choice is made is not possible to return to a non choice state, either one choice must be selected..and i would need the possibility to return to a no choice status...
  17. C

very slow search

hello i am experiencing very slow performance when using search form at the moment i have around 20 elements that i am using as filtering elements in the search form Each one can have maximum 2 values Y/N, or E/NE I have now 6 records inserted in the table If i make a search selecting even...
  18. C

[solved] reordering group

hello i have created 2 grouos an di am tryingto order them in the module I have a problem i have grooup 0 with id 23 and group 1 with id 22 If i try to put the group 0 on top of group 1 in the module group managment i cannot do that I can move the group0 on top, but when i save it always go in...
  19. C

[solved] 2 user working at db

hello would like to know if 2 user can work at the same time inserting datas in a fabrik db thanks
  20. C

[solved] configuring search form

hi, open a new thread as the other was mixed with other issues I have built a search form and copied in it some elements of the list In this copied elements if i enable the filter option (with dropdown) , i don't see in the form the dropdown For example i did it with a calc element, and i don't...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back