• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

Update to stable version

Hello, I have a site using the Zeta version . To update it, should I use the stable pack or the development version? Thanks!
  2. R

[Solved] Can SEF URLs be simplified?

Hi, I didn't use SEF on the a development site. I just tested and for a form link, I get an URL I don't really like: The menu link is "Quote your Stay", its alias "quote-your-stay". Is it possible to exclude "form/16"? Do I need to use 4SEF or equivalent extension? I tried to search SEF in the...
  3. R

How to display a group/tab label on 2 rows?

Hi, I'm trying to use two languages for the labels of a form (see picture) without multilingual management. I would like to display the english label above the spanish one. I tried "<br/>" and "\n", but it doesn't work. Is it possible to do that?
  4. R

Unknown column 'hr5i3_fb_options.name' in 'field list'

Hi, I'm using a table "hr5i3_fb_options" to provide a list of options, in a "stay options" group/tab (databasejoin element). The table contains a column "name". All works fine in that tab. The "stay option" group is repeatable. Now I want to provide in the "stay" group/tab of my form another...
  5. R

How do you define the value of a drop-down list from the selection of another list?

Hi, I have a dropdown list with some choices. Some rows contain "No accommodation". I have another dropdown list with accommodations choices. One of them is "NO ACCOMMODATION". I would like to automatically select this choice when the first list selected row contains "No accommodation". I tried...
  6. R

Hide the save button if a group is hidden

Hi, I have a form where visitor can estimate the cost of a stay. If they agree, they can book it. So I have 3 groups: stay, options and total price always displayed for the quote. On the last one a radio button permits to display a "student details" and book the stay. I'd like that when the...
  7. R

How to increment a calculated field in a repeatable group?

Hi, In a repeatable group, I need to add a different value to each registered row. I have an arrival date and a departure date. If there is 2 or more weeks, the group is repeated. The columns are id_stay, id_option, id_activity and id_week. id_stay is the parent_id, option and activity come...
  8. R

Obtain the value of a field

Hi, In a group I have an element calc '{hr5i3_fb_stay___arrival_date}' that is filled by another element date. No problem here. I need to calculate in a calc element '{hr5i3_fb_stay___id_week}' a value with the date, searching the date of that element in a table with PHP and a SQL request, ...
  9. R

Button element to replace the submit button?

Hi, Some days ago I found a thread that explained how to set a button element to replace the submit button of a form, but I can't find it tomorrow. ;( I don't want to display the form submit button because the form will need to be validated if a selection was not done to open the last group...
  10. R

Deactivate a dropdownlist when another contains certain words?

Hi, I have a dropdownlist for some offers, another for accommodations. In the first one, some rows contain "No accommodation" so I would like to disable the other list when ome of these rows is selected. I tried a JS "change" action "with that element" "contains" but I don't find what value to...
  11. R

Store a repeatable group values

Hi, I'm working on a form using some groups. Only one group is repeatable, so its data will be stored on several rows, but what will happen to the other data of the form, if the repeatable are stored in the same table? Will they be duplicated? And if I store them in another table, how to join...
  12. R

PDF output of a record from a list: error 500

Hi, I have 8 menu links (Fabrik lists). When I try to create a PDF (DOMPDF) with a record it works for one list, not with the 7 others where I get an error 500: I don't understand why there is this difference. It seems all are using the same layout settings. I looked at...
  13. R

Edit only selected fields of a list menu?

Hi, Another question from the "very inexperienced" ;) In a list menu, I selected some fields to display, but if I want to look at a record or modify it, all fields are shown. Is there a way to display only the fields selected in the menu link? I'd like to use this data to create an invoice...
  14. R

Submit form: 0 Illegal offset type

Hi, On a form I created, I just added a submit button. When all the mandatory fields have been completed, the form can be validated without error. But it seems that if at least one field has been forgotten, instead of an alert, clicking on the submit button triggers an error 0. So I've probably...
  15. R

Advanced search in lists?

Hi, I'm using some lists and only one has an "advanced search" button. I didn't find an option for it in the lists pages nor in the menu links to lists, and my wiki search didn't help. Could you tell me how to activate this in certain lists? Thanks!
  16. R

Conditional display (tabs and elements)?

Hi, I created a form using 3 tabs (2 for selecting details, one for summation) to estimate the cost of a stay and one to book it if the client agrees with this quote. I would like to hide by default the last tab and 3 elements (1 display text and 2 textareas) in the summation group, and allow...
  17. R

JavaScript instructions disappear!

Hi, On a group I have a date plugin element. I calculate a date and want to show or hide elements and group. I used 4 JavaScript instructions: when the value is zero: hide, else show. It worked fine. But this morning, these 4 instructions are no more displayed in the JavaScript tab. What...
  18. R

How to use export of a form content type?

Hi, I have a "estimate" form I would like to duplicate to a "Booking" form and add it some new groups. I exported content type and downloaded it, but I don't find how to import it in a new form. Please help me. Thanks!
  19. R

Date plugin: allow only certain dates?

Hi, I'm trying to authorise only certain dates in calendars with the date plugin to select a stay duration. As I said in another thread, I'm using 2 date plugins: one for the arrival date and one for the departure. I would like to disallow all dates before the next saturday for arrival and...
  20. R

Joomla\CMS\Factory::getDbo() is deprecated

Hi, Could someone help me to understand this message I see on the frontend (debug on, reeor reporting to maximum, PHP 8.1.18). Sorry, comments are in French. Somewhere in a form (58 fields) I try to create an "access_token" and verify if another one has the same string in the table...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back