Search results

1. L

Prefilters : eval FabrikHelperElement::filterValue - not working

{source}<?php echo FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20,'2_com_fabrik_2'); ?>{/source} It works.... Thank's a lot.
  2. L

For information, in my list, I use php_events : it works correctly. Maybe I can use it ?
  3. L

Sorry for my english... I would like to say : My list (number 3) works correctly using external filter (from list number 2) in pre-filter. I would like to show the pre-filter I use in the Introduction. I don't know what is au 'Custom Fabirk Template' Can you explain or Where can I find...
  4. L

My pre-filter works correctly : If I try to follow what you explain : in the Intro, I add PHP code like that The result is : the code is not executed :-(
  5. L

my text introduction is : 1 : {$my->id} 2 : {FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20,'2_com_fabrik_2')} 3 : {fabrik view=element list=2 rowid=1 element=afc_champ_ed___champid} my result is : 1 : 906 2 : {FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20,'2_com_fabrik_2')} 3 : -UAT - test The FabrikHelperElement...
  6. L

Nothing is working... :-( do you have an idea ?
  7. L

element 'eval populate' echo does not work anymore

I use : $wa = Factory::getApplication()->getDocument()->getWebAssetManager(); $wa->addInlineScript('content of inline1'); It works ! thank's a lot...
  8. L

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

It works fine. Thanks a lot !
  9. L

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you explain. Can you tell me what I have to change in my following script ? In F3, the 'echo' with 'script' toggle the item I want to pre-check. eval script : $Db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); $Db->setQuery("SELECT id,name,select FROM name_table WHERE...
  10. L

In F3, I pre-check some Item with JS using 'echo' In F4, I don't understand how to flag 'selected' item to pre-check some of them. I know what items I have to check via my database.
  11. L

I confirm the 'echo' command in 'eval populate' works with the version 3.10 a part of my code is : $Db->setQuery("SELECT id,nom FROM table WHERE `sel`='Y' ORDER BY NOM"); $Libs = $Db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($Libs as $Lib) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $Lib->id, $Lib->nom); echo...
  12. L

Thank's for the answer. I don't find how to insert the selected option. part of eval code : $Db->setQuery("SELECT id,nom FROM table"); $Libs = $Db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($libs as $Lib) { $options[] = JHTML::_('select.option', $Lib->id, $Lib->nom); } return $options;
  13. L

In a From, I have an 'Eval populate' code to populate my checkbox list or picklist. I would like to pre-check some items. How can I do ?
  14. L

in the 'Eval populate', the 'echo' command was working in the previous version. how can it works in the new version ?
  15. L

It's the same when I user {fabrik view=list id=3 rowid=1} in List Intro. The prefilter is not working.
  16. L

and I try to display the filter in the list intro like this :
  17. L

I have no code and no placeholder, just a list with a filter that I want to use in other list with prefilter.
  18. L

I'm using RSPageBuilder In my page, I display the list in a row via a 'Fabrik List Module' In that way, the prefilter with eval of FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20) is not working. When a display the list directly from the menu using 'Fabrik -> List', the prefilter with eval of...
  19. L

In fact, the 'FabrikHelperElement::filterValue(20)' works for my list except if I use the list in a module. is it normal ?
  20. L

Ok... I don't have the value... :-( Can I display the value in the Introduction of the list ? what is the syntax ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back