• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

0 syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file

mir

Hello, I get error page after submitting the form with this error message:
0 syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting end of file

When I tried to create new form, after the submitting new form I get simmilar message:
0 syntax error, unexpected '(', expecting end of file

I tried to switch template, but no change.

Where can I find the solution for this problem?

This is link to form on test site: http://www.mhilfe.joomla-webstranky.sk/index.php/sk/preprava-do-rakuska/objednavka-prepravy

It seems your files are screwed up.

Which exact Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
Did you update from old Fabrik versions (which would request migration)?
Do you have 3rd party stuff overriding Joomla's framework, JS?

You should try a clean installation with original Joomla (Bootstrap2, Protostar) and Fabrik templates, layouts.

I have Joomla 3.6.4 and Fabrik 3.5.1, Gantry5 Helium template...I did not update Fabrik from older versions...when I switched to Protostar template, error was the same...

I tried to uninstall Fabrik, install it again with, created simple form with one field, but error still remains...I have created many sites using Gantry templates and Fabrik component, but I never had this error...

install it again
From where? Maybe something is corrupted. Try a new download.
Things to try additionally:
switch off SEF URLs
set Fabrik Options/Debugging "Allow Fabrik debug"=debug JS

I have installed it from downloaded file from fabrikar.com site. I switched off SEF URLs and enabled fabrik debugging, but it is out of my skills to find error in debug output :-( .

I can see the form only on your German site now - and there it's working without error.

English is working, too.
These are different forms (slovak is form 1, German form 2, English form 4)
So it is no principal issue with Fabrik but something with your form setup, additional form JS, different form plugins, wrong redirect setup ... whatever...

I have deleted plugin for email submitted form and now it is working...so maybe I had something wrong in its configuration...but many thanks for your help!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back