2.0.2 Looks like upgrade - how can I download install?

Discussion in 'Community' started by cpachmayr, Oct 22, 2010.

1. cpachmayr Guest

Level: Community
    I'm new to Fabrik ... yet I can't seem to find the base installation for 2.0 Stable.

When I try to install the 2.0.2 package from the Downloads page it fails to install with message saying "Cannot find install package". (Note: this is not a time out issue as mentioned in other thread posts)

When looking at the .XML file in the package it indicates that it is an upgrade; so this is giving me the impression that there should be some other base install.

Anyone have a pointer to where 2.0 Stable (or 2.0RC5 for that matter) is on the site so that I can apply this upgrade?
  2. cheesegrits Support Gopher

Level: Community
    The 2.0.2 ZIP is a complete install. The XML 'upgrade' type just tells J! that it is safe to run it as an upgrade to an existing install, but it'll still run just fine as a first install.

All installation issues we've ever seen have come down to either permissions issues, or max upload sizes / execution times in PHP.ini.

If you can't get the ZIP to work as a ZIP, try unpacking it into a tmp folder on your server, and do 'install from folder'.

-- hugh
    2 people like this.