1. Hugh (cheesegrits) here. Thank you for all the good wishes. My back surgery was a success, post-op recovery is going well, and I'm getting stronger and feeling better every day. I hope to be getting back in the saddle and working support again over the next few days.
  2. IMPORTANT NOTE - we have made some changes in our github branch naming. The 'master' branch no longer exists, and is now called 'joomla25' (which is Fabrik 3.0). The 'joomla3' branch (which is Fabrik 3.2) remains unchanged. We have also removed all the other testing branches which had accuulated over the last few years. I have posted a thread in the Community forum for 3.0 with some more information, feel free to as questions there.

3-13-2009 nightly error could not find an xml setup file

Discussion in 'Standard Support' started by toddski07, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddski07 New Member

Level: Community
    Disregard this message....I had a corrupt download file. I re-downloaded the zip and everything is fine.

Todd
  2. rob Administrator

hmm that's odd - the xml file is definitely there.
    installation locally from the zip file also works fine, not sure what to suggest

rob
  3. toddski07 New Member

Rob-

I edited my original post to say that it was because my download was corrupted. Everything is fine now. Sorry.

Todd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.