_raw placeholder returning null after 3.x git update 11/9/2013

pastvne

Bruce Decker
Hi:
I have a custom detail link of:
/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id={bpi_edoc_doctypes___template_raw}&Itemid={Itemid}&rid={rowid}&bdid={bpi_edoc_document_control___doc_reference_raw}&bcid={bpi_edoc_document_control___cust_id}&brep={bpi_edoc_document_control___rep_ref}

But I just grabbed a git update and applied it and now {bpi_edoc_doctypes___template_raw} is pushing null instead of the raw value which is breaking my detail page.

I changed the custom link to:
/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id={bpi_edoc_doctypes___template}&Itemid={Itemid}&rid={rowid}&bdid={bpi_edoc_document_control___doc_reference_raw}&bcid={bpi_edoc_document_control___cust_id}&brep={bpi_edoc_document_control___rep_ref}

And this is working but without the _raw extension it can sometimes cause problems with 'related data' links (which is why I had _raw suffix).

The git I had been running on prior to this git was 308 which I retrieved on 9/8/2013.

I'll check to see of the related data link is failing and if not, I'll stay with this git, otherwise I'll revert. Either way, I'll let you know.

-BD

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back