• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

About custom detail template view

Dear sir:
I made a simple two columns layout custom detail view template as tutorial -http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials/details/3/30-3-1-details-view-template. But it just one column . Does someone know the problem?
Code as follow:

<div class="row-fluid">
<div class="span4"><h2><?php echo $Scheme_Identifier; ?></h2>
</div>
<div class="span8">
<label>Dealer Name</label><?php echo $Dealer_Name; ?>
</div>
</div>

Web page effect as attached:
But actually I need two columns layout:
RR , Dealer Nmae:dealertest
Could someone help me?

By the way, How could I make the element label show automatically?

Many thanks in advance. It confused me many many days.

Attachments

• screenshot1-detail error.PNG
    screenshot1-detail error.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Dear Cheesegrits,Thanks for you help. I will send you the page and login user information by private meaasge.
And by the way.Could you find why some elements didn't listed in group array when I use the instruction code?

echo "<pre>";
print_r($this->groups);
echo "</pre>";

For example:$Contract_Number,$Cover_Type.And I couldn't display such elements in detail template.(But could displayed in list view)
Many thanks!

You don't need a custom template to display multiple columns, you can set columns in group settings.

If you don't see elements in the details: do you have element access settings?

Dear troester,
Yes,element access settings solved the problem of some elements couldn't display.
About column, I set columns in group settings,but it just one column in frontend.
And another question,How to set column label displayed when element data output?
Thanks!

Attachments

• group column.JPG
    group column.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 155
I know the reason about column problem now. I diabaled the Legacy of Purity III template,and now column works in group layout setting.
Many thanks!

I set two columns in group layout setting,But why outputted pdf is still just one column?(the list detail template and pdf template is the same)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back