Status
Not open for further replies.

troester

Administrator
Staff member
After opening and closing an ajaxfied list link:

List with buttons rendered as dropdown: dropdown button is not longer reacting
GroupBy button not working

Protostar's navigation collapse button (showing on small displays for opening the menu) is not longer working.

You have to reload the site to get the functions back.
No JS errors.

It's with latest GitHub.
Fabrik3.4.3 is ok.

Last edited:
This a real issue (not just "I found and want to mention").
Example in mysite /test-simple-list.html

Just open and close a details view and try to do it again via list Actions dropdown.
For the menu: reduce browser window width. After one popup the nav button is "dead" (also the GroubBy).

To get it working again you have to reload - or just hit the Add button: after closing the add popup (without adding anything) the buttons (nav, groupBy, actionDropDown) are working again (till the next view/edit popup).

Last edited:
Works for me.

Note to self from Skype ...

[3:11:47 PM] Rob Clayburn: basic fix is to use urls with format=partial rather than format=html
[3:12:47 PM] Rob Clayburn: that loads the body content without the head. Which avoids bootstrap being loaded twice and doubling down on the dropdown's (so after you had opened a popup form, the dropdown would trigger twice on click and thus open and immediately close)

Ok for me, too.
It also solved the issue that Protostar's user.css was overridden with a 2nd load of template.css

Edit: it solved the issue for view + edit links (from list action dropdown or element link to details) but now introduced it for the Add button.

Last edited:
Found one more:
if related data is opening in a popup the buttons are still "dead" afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back