allow to newsletter subscribe

loste

Hello, I need help, or a guide to enable a newsletter subscribe to the user registration form that I made with fabrik.
Someone can help me?

Thanks

Hi,
You'll have to admit that's a very generic question, and hardly anyone will sit down and now write a detailed "how to" incl alternative ways ;)

If there's nothing you can get done despite Wiki but you want to stick with Fabrik, you may want to consider continue trying and learning by doing, and come back here with where exactly you got stuck. Or perhaps hire someone to teach you, or do it for you.
So, perhaps tell what you've tried so far, what specific errors/problems popped up... screenshots, config/code examples, etc?

Ok, I try to provide more information.
actualy I use the joomla user registration form with option to allow to newsletter subscribe in the menu . The user account is syncronize with componet to mailchimp list.
Now I need to place in a module the user registration form with newsletter subscription option and relative syncronization. This is why I'm trying Fabrik.

I have create a simple user registration form with fabril and it works. But I don't know how to active the newsletter subscription when the user flag the checkbox

Thanks for your patience

Attachments

• ScreenShot-Fabrik.jpg
    ScreenShot-Fabrik.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 72
Yes, the mailchimp form plugin works very well, we use it with quite a few of our direct clients.

The only issue with it is in figuring out your Mailchimp list ID (relatively easy), and if you use interest groups, finding your interst IDs (not so easy). The tooltips and wiki page tell you how to find those.

Note that I just updated and improved the wiki, added some images of where to find the IDs, and links to helpful resources.

-- hugh

I don't why, the user registration works, but the link in the mailchimp list doesn't work.
This is the setting that I use

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-12-10 alle 13.08.01.png
    Schermata 2018-12-10 alle 13.08.01.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 121
What do you mean by "the link in the mailchimp list doesn't work".

Also I suggest you obfuscate the API key in your image. You should be able to edit your post and delete the existing image, replace it with another one.

-- hugh

Thanks for your suggest, but it's only a test list.
about the connection with Mailchimp, I think when a new user fill the form and flag the allow subscription, his email should appares in the mailchimp list, or not?

It should, yes.

Is it showing the success message after form submission?

Have you tried setting "Fail on Error" to Yes?

And enable Joomla's debug mode, so if Fabrik does get an error from the Mailchimp API, it'll report the exact error.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back