1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

Article Creation on Form Submission

Discussion in 'Community' started by dboggs1994, May 7, 2018.

1. dboggs1994

dboggs1994 New Member

Level: Community
    Hi, I must be looking in the wrong place and I am fairly new to Fabrik. I want an article to be created automatically when someone submits the form data through the front-end. I have found references to an article plugin (plg_fabrik_form_article) which sounds like what I am looking for. However, I do not have the plug-in installed and I am using the latest version of Fabrik. I have searched for the plug-in (Github) but little results, found Fabrik and it appears to have the plug-in but it is dated. Is this plug-in deprecated? Does it do what I am expecting which is basically providing a template and inserting the placeholders in the template with the submitted form data?

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

3. dboggs1994

dboggs1994 New Member

Thanks for the reply but the link provided takes me to a documentation link, which takes me to an fairly empty page that I have been at before.

4. cheesegrits

5. dboggs1994

dboggs1994 New Member

Hugh, yes I missed the download "Fork on Github" was looking for a download of the individual plug-in but that does not seem possible. Thank you.

6. cheesegrits

7. dboggs1994

dboggs1994 New Member

No problem, I would have swore that I clicked the Download menu option but anyway to make a long story short, I did subscribe as a supporter and was able to download the plug-in after clicking the Download menu option. Thanks for everything!!!

8. cheesegrits

Cool, tx.

-- hugh